Stoops Buick GMC

John Conway, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Stoops Buick GMC

John Conway

Sales and Leasing Consultant

May 13, 2018

"Chuck should be the trainer for all car sales personnel!"

- ladyveteran

Imagine getting a phone call that starts, "Your husband mentioned that you needed a car that would work for transporting your quilting and sewing machines. I have two that would probably meet your needs and be in your price range..." For the first time as a car buyer I felt respected as a person whose needs mattered! As a female, I was expecting to be relegated to a 'second' position with questions directed to and through my husband, because that had been the experience elsewhere (and had been very irritated by that attitude.). Chuck talked to me directly! I actually enjoyed the whole experience! Not only did I feel respected, I felt empowered and in control. If you are a lady looking for a vehicle, Chuck at Stoop's Buick in Plainfield is the first person to contact.

Chuck Sechrest

May 10, 2018

"Service"

- Shelly, aka mario

My car was towed to this dealership after I had a wreck on the way to the airport. When i was in Florida Toni in service did a great job keeping me informed as to what repairs were required and talking with my Insurance company. She kept me updated and always returned my calls in a timely manner.

Toni Golladay
Mike Johnson

May 09, 2018

"Stoops is offer the best service and the kindest people!"

- Halestorm

I switched from another dealership and make to Stoops GMC because of how wonderful their customer service has always been to my husband. Really from the sales guy we have had to the service rep, it is hands down the best. The workers are all kind and curtious. They are quick to get you in to have your vehicle looked at and always keep you in the know as they are working. They go above and beyond to ensure you have the best outcome when coming to them. Anytime I call over the phone, everyone is so respectful and happy to help. My husband and I have never had a bad experience. We love it so much that we drive from Brownsburg to come to them. And yesterday my husband semi- joked that when we move to arkansas, we will still come back to Stoops in Indiana to buy all our cars. Incredible all around!

Kent (Fish) Fisher