Street Toyota

Josiah Krulik

January 30, 2019

"Horrible Customer service"

- NormanHurd

Worst customer service experience I have ever had in over 40 years. No regard for doing what is right for selling me a car that they had to have known had issues. After spending $700+ dollars on repairs, they are trying to hit m again for another $500 -$700.

Other Employees : Hortencia Wrampelmeier and Alex Montes

January 25, 2019

"Internet shopping for a vehicle was made so easy!!"

- Soonerfan

I’m from midland, TX. And I was in the market for a Nissan Armada which I found one in Amarillo which is 4 hrs away but I had already had plans to purchase one in Austin where we were going to visit our daughter so as you can see it made sense to just buy in Austin but the vehicle my wife wanted was in Amarillo so Frank Garcia and his wonderful staff made it to where they would bring it to us rather than me making the 8 hr. Round trip thus saving us an all day trip. For that I give them 5 STARS for going way beyond to take care of their customers!!

Frank Garcia

January 03, 2019

"A great experience and Romonr Pollarress is a great salesman"

- Sallyann12

romone and finance manager are very friendly. I appreciate everything they did for me. I’m very pleased with Toyota. The finance manager and Romone were very helpful. Everyone is friendly . I will recommend to my friends and family as well.

Romonre Pallarrss