Subaru South Boulevard

Eric Lang, New & Used Sales, Subaru South Boulevard

Eric Lang

New & Used Sales

April 12, 2018

"Positive experience with Michael Bengtson and team! "

- SubaruGirl

I had a wonderful, no pressure buying experience with the dealership. From Michael Alexander with initial communications and scheduling a test drive to Michael Bengtson, the salesman I worked with in person. Michael Bengtson was very knowledgeable about the car model I was interested in, able to tell me differences between the cars from one year to the next. He made sure I was comfortable with my selection and price before moving forward with the process. He even took the time to review all of the technology and safety features so I understood how they worked and how to operate each of them. I was happy with the deal and financing was a breeze. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The process from start to finish was quick but smooth. I would definitely recommend this dealership and staff to those looking to buy a car.

Michael Bengtson
Other Employees : Michael Alexander

October 18, 2017

"Subaru Reigns"

- SJStrick

I bought my Subaru Outback in 2013. The sales department couldn't have been more helpful or efficient. I was amazed that I was able to actually drive my new car home same day. Service since then has been outstanding. I take the light rail into work and the South Blvd. station is close to the dealer. They drive me to the station and pick me up. Everyone has always been helpful and very pleasant to deal with. I really don't know where those negative reviews are coming from.

John Falk

September 14, 2017

"Sales dept was excellent. Services Department P O O R"

- mannymirabal

24 hours after purchasing a Subaru Cross Trek, I had to take the car back for service. The car was vibrating excessively after 65 miles per hour. I am going to be fair with the People in Sales. Everybody was very professional cordial and happy to do their jobs. I was treated very well and the general manager Mr. Patrick Leinthall is truly a gentleman and sincere person. I will buy any car from him any time. I am 100% sure that he will do his best to get me the best deal available. As of matter of fact, I provided Mr. Leinthall with the monthly lease I felt was fair after researching several dealers in the area. I m sure that the sales team was trained to recognize that as a customer, I am always right, he made sure that I received this special VIP treatment. Now, the bad part. When I took the car back to the service department, I was treated as a second class citizen by Mr. John Falk. I was no longer the VIP person I was less than 24 hours before. I was so impressed with the Subaru personnel up to that point. Evidently, Mr. Falk called sick when Subaru was providing training to both the Sales and Service Department. This man should not be in the customer service department because of his poor customer services skills. He was rude and his comments were unnecessary. These types of people should not be in this type of service because it diminishes the quality of services that Subaru is trying to achieve with the competition . Perhaps, Mr. Fulk would be more suitable to be in different position away from customer Services which in the long run might benefit Subaru competitive edge. If you need services, stay away from this employee or you are going to be sorry as I was during my first experience with Subaru and negate the good job done by Mr. Leinthall and Mr. Lenkieth Warren.

Patrick Leinthall