Subaru South Boulevard

Eric Lang, New & Used Sales, Subaru South Boulevard

Eric Lang

New & Used Sales

June 30, 2018

"Wouldn't Even Look At It"

- Shadow7378

Had car problems two times going to Charlotte Airport which is 2 l/2 hrs each way for me. Husband was taken to hospital in Texas and had to rush home. Had to leave car in long term parking but arrange with dealership to look at the car if a friend brought it to them. Had all relevant information. After promising me they would they refused - costing her four hours of travel. Now I have no way to get my car.

Other Employees : I think it was Chris Stone

April 21, 2018

"The best experience at a dealership ever"

- Emitch15

Nothing but perfection. Also worked with sales man Scott Redfeildt and he is the absolute best to work with. He listened and delivered exactly what I wanted and he was wonderful to work with. We made the deal super late. And they stayed with us 2 hours after closing. They explained all the extras... Here is the key though. They didn't try to sale me! They were straight up honest. I love them and love my new car! You will too! DO NOT GO TO MAZADA OF SOUTH CHARLOTTE THEY SUCK.

Other Employees : Scott Redfieldt

April 12, 2018

"Positive experience with Michael Bengtson and team! "

- SubaruGirl

I had a wonderful, no pressure buying experience with the dealership. From Michael Alexander with initial communications and scheduling a test drive to Michael Bengtson, the salesman I worked with in person. Michael Bengtson was very knowledgeable about the car model I was interested in, able to tell me differences between the cars from one year to the next. He made sure I was comfortable with my selection and price before moving forward with the process. He even took the time to review all of the technology and safety features so I understood how they worked and how to operate each of them. I was happy with the deal and financing was a breeze. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The process from start to finish was quick but smooth. I would definitely recommend this dealership and staff to those looking to buy a car.

Michael Bengtson