Subaru South Boulevard

Eric Lang, New & Used Sales, Subaru South Boulevard

Eric Lang

New & Used Sales

September 14, 2017

"Sales dept was excellent. Services Department P O O R"

- mannymirabal

24 hours after purchasing a Subaru Cross Trek, I had to take the car back for service. The car was vibrating excessively after 65 miles per hour. I am going to be fair with the People in Sales. Everybody was very professional cordial and happy to do their jobs. I was treated very well and the general manager Mr. Patrick Leinthall is truly a gentleman and sincere person. I will buy any car from him any time. I am 100% sure that he will do his best to get me the best deal available. As of matter of fact, I provided Mr. Leinthall with the monthly lease I felt was fair after researching several dealers in the area. I m sure that the sales team was trained to recognize that as a customer, I am always right, he made sure that I received this special VIP treatment. Now, the bad part. When I took the car back to the service department, I was treated as a second class citizen by Mr. John Falk. I was no longer the VIP person I was less than 24 hours before. I was so impressed with the Subaru personnel up to that point. Evidently, Mr. Falk called sick when Subaru was providing training to both the Sales and Service Department. This man should not be in the customer service department because of his poor customer services skills. He was rude and his comments were unnecessary. These types of people should not be in this type of service because it diminishes the quality of services that Subaru is trying to achieve with the competition . Perhaps, Mr. Fulk would be more suitable to be in different position away from customer Services which in the long run might benefit Subaru competitive edge. If you need services, stay away from this employee or you are going to be sorry as I was during my first experience with Subaru and negate the good job done by Mr. Leinthall and Mr. Lenkieth Warren.

John Falk

December 28, 2016

"Felt Like Family"

- npretty

First, the review from the guy about the Jeep is absurd. There are two sides to every story and this guy sounds over the top. I contacted Subaru S Blvd around 9AM for a Toyota Camry and told them I would be in around 11AM to come look at it. I got a call from Patrick at 10:15AM stating someone was taking it for a test drive and he couldn't promise the vehicle would be available. I appreciated his transparency and showed up at the dealership around 11AM anyway. I came in looking for a Camry, but was sold on a Subaru Outback. Patrick understood my needs and my budget. The Outback was a 1 owner car with no reported damage and 104,500 miles. Patrick allowed me to take the car to my mechanic to have it looked over before moving forward. My mechanic identified 3 items that needed attention: 1. Front CV Boot/Axle 2. Front Brake Calipers 3. Tires - the Outback had ice tires on it and would need to be replaced. Not only did Patrick agree to all of the repairs, he lowered the price of the car while promising to fix the car. The entire Subaru staff was courteous, caring and not aggressive at all. I scheduled my new Outback for service and was told over the phone it may take a day or two to get it back. I thought this was reasonable considering the work that needed to get done to it and I was promised a loaner. I spoke with John in service when I dropped the car off and the repairs were completed that same day. I have been beyond impressed with all of my interactions with this dealership and it is the best experience I have had with a sales/service department.

Lawrence Snipes
John Falk

October 29, 2016

"worst service"

- Subaru

don't waste your time here and especially with this guy.. he is rude. he made me wait for two hours to come and ask where exactly the issue is

Kevin Dick