Subaru of Little Rock

Blake Oade

November 04, 2017

"satisfied"

- Donnanharvey

The sales person Blake Oade was able to answer all our questions and concerns Not high pressure We were not an easy sell , we have never bought a Subaru

Blake Oade

October 27, 2017

"Honest, Receptive, Respectful "

- Roland M.

Justin and Karol gave us incredible service. Justin was inviting and presented a listening ear for the type of vehicle I wanted. He was never pushy, or confrontational when he offered something I didn't like. He really focused on understanding my needs and trying to find a vehicle that would meet them. While on our first test drive my wife arrived at the dealership before we came back. She walked up to the door near 4 or 5 salesmen and no one spoke to her. She walked inside the dealership and still after 5 minutes no one approached her. She told me this and I addressed it with Justin and he immediately led us to the manager, Karol. Karol fully listened to our concerns and said he would address the problem in their morning meeting. I appreciated his honesty and acknowledgment of the issue. We came back the next day with our family and test drove again. We were all in agreement and felt like we were getting an honest deal, so we purchased the vehicle that night. We've had mixed experiences with big purchases in the past, but Justin and Karol made it so enjoyable that we are actually looking forward to dealing with them again in the future.

Karol Chavez

October 01, 2017

"Subaru Forester"

- Green Gables 12

We had a great experience with Justin S. at the Subaru dealership. All the employees we met with were nice and listened well. Justin was especially helpful and friendly. The only thing I was disappointed with was the follow-through on the car facts. I asked 2 different people to tell me the car facts on a specific car and was told this would happen but it never did.