Whitson-Morgan Motor Company

Wes Pearson

November 29, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Kcarry

I purchased a used Lexus GX 460 from Whitson-Morgan Motor Company the day after Thanksgiving. I found my car on their website. Since I live in Amarillo, Texas, it was not convenient for me to drive all the way to Clarksville, Arkansas so I called the dealership and spoke with Jonathan Morgan. My family and I were going to Tulsa for the Thanksgiving holiday, and Jonathan agreed to send the car to Tulsa so my husband and I could test drive it. The two men who met us in Tulsa with the car were right on time and very helpful and friendly. We were able to make arrangements over the phone in case we wanted to purchase the Lexus. The finance manager and Jonathan worked with our bank so that we were able to sign papers and drive the Lexus home on Saturday. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Be sure to ask for Jonathan!

Jonathan Morgan

November 27, 2018

"Easy no pressure buying experience "

- Pwright

The sales rep Josh kept in touch with me before and after the sale, but did so without pressure. He was very easy to deal with. Sean the closer was also easy to work with. He offered the extended warranty and explained the benefits without high pressure and was nice about it when I declined unlike some I’ve dealt with in the past.

Joshua Holt
Other Employees : Sean Woodward

October 31, 2018

"Fast good service"

- James1979

It found the truck I wanted and within minutes I was viewing and test driving the Truck. As soon as back in the office we were writing up paperwork. Very fast and Curtious service.

juan pena