Whitson-Morgan Motor Company

sales

April 18, 2018

"Good experience"

- chasedb116

Johnathan did me well. I’m in college full time and working full time and needed to get a car with better gas mileage. They helped me get payments within my budget and gave me a good warranty. I recommend these people.

April 15, 2018

"Buying From A Distance"

- Ty

I bought my Ford F150 at Whitson-Morgan Motor Company after shopping for a truck for almost 18 months. I contacted the dealership through their website and Josh responded. Josh was very friendly, professional and just a nice person to talk to. I am currently in Afghanistan and had never bought a car from the internet without actually touching and physically being near the vehicle. Josh made it easy by answering all my questions and taking extra pictures when I requested them. The whole process was a breeze and I am now the owner of a cool 2016 F150 Lariat. I can honestly say that although I live about 7 hours away, I would not hesitate to go back to Whitson-Morgan Motor Company to purchase another vehicle in the future. Read Less

Joshua Holt

April 10, 2018

"Great experience buying my first brand new truck."

- Chuckf-150

After visiting many dealerships in Arkansas searching for a truck that fits our budget and our needs Whitson-Morgan really produced. Jonathan Morgan was our sales person and did a fantastic job. He also followed up after the sale a few days later to make sure I was happy with the new truck. Great experience!

Used 2004 Mazda Tribute