Whitson-Morgan Motor Company

sales
Danny Hefley, Sales, Whitson-Morgan Motor Company

Danny Hefley

November 18, 2017

"Actually enjoyed the car buying experience. "

- D. Francis

Great experience working with Jonathon Morgan. He was very eager to do all he could to help us find the car we wanted within our budget. Happy customers! We will shop with Whitson-Morgan in the future.

Jonathan Morgan

November 16, 2017

"Long drive"

- Bert 421

I drove three hours to visit this dealership. I had already been in contact with Danny for several weeks before visiting the dealership. He was always helpful without being pushy. I honestly didn't intend on buying a vehicle that day but the dealership, truck, and the price changed my mind. I already had financing when I got there and they beat the interest rate I had and got me a better deal. Danny was both patient and helpful while I discussed the deal with my wife over the phone. Every aspect of the buying experience there was good and I would not hesitate recommending or buying from them again.

Danny Hefley

November 14, 2017

"Very easy to deal with"

- Scott N Weege

I ordered a new truck to be custom built form the factory and the salesman was easy to work with and got me everything i wanted at a fair price and did not try to sell me anything i didn't want or need. Everything went as he told me and the truck was delivered when, and as promised.

Joshua Holt