Whitson-Morgan Motor Company

sales
Wes Pearson, Sales, Whitson-Morgan Motor Company

Wes Pearson

June 29, 2018

"Outstanding experience - highly recommended!"

- BurgerBT

We recently purchased a 2015 Land Rover LR4 -- there were a few issues (missing owner's manual, power adapter, etc. Dealership readily agreed to replace missing parts. Once all parts were in we returned to the dealership and they detailed the vehicle for us. Overall -- very positive experience. No pressure sales with a fair price and fair value on our trade. I highly recommend them if you are in the market for a vehicle.

June 26, 2018

"Honorable"

- 67026702

I drove over three hours for the vehicle that I wanted. There were other customers interested, but since I had made an offer and complete a loan app. that held the vehicle for me until I arrived. Upon arrival, the staff was friendly and courteous as they worked with my credit union.

Joshua Holt
Other Employees : Patrick

May 12, 2018

"Car trade in."

- Boholt

I first had conversations online with my dealer. He made me feel comfortable enough to come in. Everyone was really nice . Good experience. Enjoyed today.

Used 2007 Ford F-150