Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Garden City

Steve Volk

Harold Kavner, Pre-owned Sales, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Garden City

Harold Kavner

Pre-owned Sales
Kyle Hartford , Sales Consultant, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Garden City

Randy  Doran, Sales Consultant, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Garden City

Randy Doran

January 05, 2019

"Harold is a miracle worker. "

- Happy2019

Harold is a miracle worker. He was able to get me into a Chevy Equinox with no money down with my low credit rating. It was nothing less then a miracle. If your credit is poor come talk to Harold. He will do everything possible to help you. Don't hesitate give him a call. If I could rate this dealership a 10 I would. My next car will be bought through Suburban Chrysler of Garden City.

Harold Kavner
Steve Volk

December 29, 2018

"Kyle is great!"

- scottwhite14

great job! Decent price, got the car within 2 days exactly what I needed. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend.

December 23, 2018

"Buy from Kyle Hartford "

- Carguy

It was time to turn in my Chrysler 300 S. I had to look for a different car since they’re going to stop building the 300. I was concerned that I could not find what I would like to drive now.Kyle Hartford took care of that worry. He introduced me to the jeep Cherokee with all the bells and whistles. I Love the car. He explained every detail of the car so that my driving experience would be perfect. I left the paperwork after the sale at the dealership and he even took the time to bring it to my home. After all the years of leasing, Kyle took the time to make the experience the best. Thanks Kyle.

New 2019 Chrysler Pacifica, $40437