Suburban Ford of Ferndale

4.3

October 08, 2017

"Dennis Was Phenomenal!!!!"

- kay313

I made an appointment with the Used Car Department due to I saw a potential vehicle of interest online at CarGurus. I called the dealership that morning and my appointment was for that same day; the afternoon. I was excited that the car was still available. My appointment was with Dennis L. When I arrived at the dealership, Dennis was great! He greeted me kindly and showed genuine interest in my request for a used Cadillac they had on their car lot. Dennis made sure that I was well taken of, he educated me along every step of the way, from test drive to purchase of the vehice. I am very pleased with my vehicle and the service that I received from Dennis L!!!!

September 21, 2017

"Great experience buying a car"

- Myesha H

I had a great experience buying my car from this dealership. I would recommend this dealership and sales rep to anyone that I know. Jake was kind and very knowledgeable about the ford product. He helped to pick a great choice of car for me based off of what i told him i was looking for. I am happy with my vehicle and feel that ford will be my choice of buying cars from here on out. Thank you Jake for making this car buying experience a great one. Also thank you for calling to check on me to make sure that everything was going well with my purchase.

Jake Swanson

September 08, 2017

"Dennis Was Excellent!!!"

- Anthony123

We arrived at the dealership before it opened. Immediately, someone came to assist us. Our sales rep, Dennis, was extremely kind & helpful in every way possible. We never felt pressured throughout the entire process. The dealership itself was clean & comfortable with a good selection of beautiful vehicles. We found the exact vehicle we wanted at an excellent price. Everyone from the manager to the finance people were great! We definitely recommend this dealership. Ask to work with Dennis!