Suburban Ford of Waterford

Bob Bucknum

Trevor Wortman, New Car Sales Consultant, Suburban Ford of Waterford

Trevor Wortman

August 13, 2018

"Stranded on the way to Concert"

- Robert

On our way to a concert at DTE on Friday my 2017 Ford Focus RS experienced an engine issue. We were traveling from Ann Arbor and googled the nearest Ford dealership which was Suburban Ford of Waterford. I limped the car to the dealership arriving at 5pm. I explained what happened to Matt Lingenfelter and he immediately got one of his Techs (Brian) to diagnose my problem. Brian had us back on the road in less than 15 minutes after detecting and repairing a PCV hose that had popped off. Brian had stayed late on a Friday to do my repair. When I asked Matt about what paperwork I needed to fill out, he simply said have a nice day and enjoy the concert! As a 30 year retired Ford Engineer, Matt and his team and the Suburban Ford of Waterford Dealership have proven to me that we still have dealerships willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction! Thanks Matt!

Matt Lingenfelter
Other Employees : Brian (tech)

August 07, 2018

"Absolutely great!"

- CER

Bill Sommer went above & beyond any other car salesman I've had in past years with finding the options I wanted in an Edge, once I realized I was too short to be comfortable, he found an Escape very similar to the Edge without any inconveniences. Very friendly & easy to talk to. Highly recommend! Corinne

Bill Sommer
John Vitale

July 24, 2018

"BEST expirience ever"

- Lovenatalie

I had such a wonderful time finding the perfect car to lease with the help from Celeste Keesling. She didn’t push me to lease a car that I didn’t like and allowed me to test out as many cars as I wanted. She was always positive about it. She showed me all of the features that each car had. Celeste is such a kind hearted person and I don’t ever want to go to anyone else when my 3 year lease is up. She made my expirence so much fun and I never once felt like she was forcing me to lease a car I didn’t want. She was really up front about what cars I should stay away from and she recommended better cars for me. She is such an up beat person and is really passonate about her job, so that makes me, as a customer, feel comfortable. I would reccomend Celeste to anyone who is looking to either buy or lease a car, she is such a wonderful saleswoman and very trustworthy. I wouldnt want to work with anyone else but her while looking for a car!

Celeste Keesling