Suburban Toyota of Troy

663 Reviews of Suburban Toyota of Troy

February 12, 2019

"Great service, always"

- Jtrewn

Mary Ann McGee answered my questions and went out of the way to make sure I was satisfied with the answers. Good experience when ever I visit the service department.

Mary Ann McGee
Feb 18, 2019 -

Suburban Toyota of Troy responded

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Suburban Toyota. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Suburban Toyota

February 01, 2019

"Complicated to Complimented. "

- Bwysocki

The truck was pending sale when I contacted them. I told them to please inform me if it became available again. They contacted me the very next day. Peggy and Scott were tremendous to work with over tricky circumstances with me being 600mi away. The truck was priced at a spot I just couldn't pass up. They'll get my business again! I can't compliment them enough.

Margaret (Peggy) Beattie
Scott Tekely
Feb 06, 2019 -

Suburban Toyota of Troy responded

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Suburban Toyota! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

January 24, 2019

"The Best person to go to!"

- Clm9807

I went into Suburban Toyota of troy just to look at options and deals with another dealership in the back of my mind Pierce Aman of Suburban Toyota won me over. All the other dealers it was your typical runaround. Everything was handled in a timely and professional manner. I will return to Pierce first for all of my future car purchases. He was simply kind, professional, and courteous. I LOVE MY NEW CAR!

Pierce Aman
Feb 03, 2019 -

Suburban Toyota of Troy responded

Hi Crystal, thank you so much for your positive comments about Suburban Toyota! Congratulations on your new car! Thanks again for the review and kind words!

January 24, 2019

"5 star guy"

- Jeffh

This was my first dealership car buying experience and Pierce Aman made the process not only easy but fun with his great attitude and humor. Will purchase my next vehicle from him.

Pierce Aman
Feb 03, 2019 -

Suburban Toyota of Troy responded

Hello Jeff We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care! , we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback!

January 04, 2019

"Peggy is the BEST!!!"

- Luke

I came in recently looking to buy my first car. I was buying a used one but didn’t know what I wanted. Peggy Beattie went above and beyond to make this first experience for me nothing short of amazing. I had checked out a few other dealerships near by and she was by far the best agent I talked to. She didn’t try and play any games or try and take advantage of me, she was simply great. Any question I had for her when I left the dealership was answered within the hour. Would recommend using her for any purchases in the future. Also, Scott the Manager was incredibly helpful and understanding.

Margaret (Peggy) Beattie
Scott Tekely
Jan 11, 2019 -

Suburban Toyota of Troy responded

Luke, thanks for the great feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us! Congratulations, and enjoy your first new car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

November 17, 2018

"Exemplary Service, Extraordinary People, Exceptional Product"

- JerryC

Good Afternoon. I wanted to send a shout out about my Service Adviser Mary Ann McGee. I've been working with Mary Ann for some time and with several different Toyota vehicles. Her communication skills with customers is excellent; she greets me by name, always inquires about how my day is going, asks what concerns I have about my vehicle, inquires if there are any other questions, then reviews the reported problems with me. I feel listened to, respected, and valued as a customer. She invites me to enjoy coffee and relax if I'm waiting, keeps in touch with me about the progress of work, and lets me know my vehicle is ready. I try to remember to ask if I can get my car washed but she has already taken care of that.. My automotive needs have changed over time and Suburban Toyota not only exceeds them but anticipates my questions. My shopping for Sales and Service is simple now: I identify the New Car Salesperson I want to work with, ask for Mary Ann as my Service Adviser, then ask for their recommendations. I trust them enough to identify a car, suggest options, and recommend the color! Yes, they'r that good!! MESSAGE TO TOYOTA CORPORATE AND SUBURBAN TOYOTA UPPER MANAGEMENT-Your staff mean more to me than my vehicles. I can always get another/other cars, but I can't easily find outstanding people!

George Varughese
Mary Ann McGee
Dennis Barrera
November 09, 2018

"Routine maintenance they stained the car seat"

- Ball Park Frank

New car brought in for routine maintenance when returned car seat stained. Vehicle brought back and they denied doing it. I do not recommend this dealership.

Sean Kowalik
3.0
Chris Shade
3.0
November 07, 2018

"HAPPY SATISFIED GRATEFUL"

- ToyCam

I purchased my first Toyota from Suburban and decided to try them again considering my first time was such a success. When I walked in the dealership Leng was the first to greet me and I am truly happy she did. She took the time to get to know me and in turn I got to know her. She is polite, knowledgeable and professional. Without realizing, Leng gently guided me in a direction that ultimately lead to the car I chose. THAT'S WHAT A PROFESSIONAL SALES PERSON IS SUPPOSE TO DO! To make your purchase as painless as possible by providing you with the information you need to make an informed decision. Leng accomplished this mission and in turn made a very HAPPY CUSTOMER who will gladly recommend her.

Leng Huang
Nov 14, 2018 -

Suburban Toyota of Troy responded

It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated!

November 03, 2018

"Bought my second car from Toyota of Troy"

- Gilbert.

I’ve purchased from this dealer before. So when I was looking for another car I went back. Joseph Chartier did a amazing job showing us around. And when we found the right one. Logen Romain made the paperwork effortless and got us on our way fast. I love my new car

Joe Chartier
Nov 09, 2018 -

Suburban Toyota of Troy responded

Gilbert., we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you so much for this great review we're so happy that we were able to help you out!

October 30, 2018

"Worked hard for us!"

- Haney48360

We needed a car quickly. Joe found us a terrific vehicle, worked hard to get us a fair price, and got us in and out in a matter of hours. Highly recommended!

Joe Chartier