Suburban Toyota of Troy

Leng Huang

February 12, 2019

"Great service, always"

- Jtrewn

Mary Ann McGee answered my questions and went out of the way to make sure I was satisfied with the answers. Good experience when ever I visit the service department.

Mary Ann McGee

February 01, 2019

"Complicated to Complimented. "

- Bwysocki

The truck was pending sale when I contacted them. I told them to please inform me if it became available again. They contacted me the very next day. Peggy and Scott were tremendous to work with over tricky circumstances with me being 600mi away. The truck was priced at a spot I just couldn't pass up. They'll get my business again! I can't compliment them enough.

Margaret (Peggy) Beattie
Scott Tekely

January 24, 2019

"The Best person to go to!"

- Clm9807

I went into Suburban Toyota of troy just to look at options and deals with another dealership in the back of my mind Pierce Aman of Suburban Toyota won me over. All the other dealers it was your typical runaround. Everything was handled in a timely and professional manner. I will return to Pierce first for all of my future car purchases. He was simply kind, professional, and courteous. I LOVE MY NEW CAR!

Pierce Aman

New 2019 Toyota 4Runner, $43905

2019 Toyota 4Runner

Used 2004 Chevrolet Silverado

2004 Chevrolet Silverado

• Donuts, popcorn, and fresh baked cookies as well!