Sulphur Springs Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Finance

December 29, 2018

"Great sales team"

- Cspears

Cole, Shane, Marcia and Sarah did a great job selling me my first new truck. Helped a ton on fiancing and great service. I will defiantly be back on my next one. Thanks.

Cole Newsom
Sarah Smith
Marcia Strickland
Shane Bruner

December 18, 2018

"No Customer Service!!"

- jess311

I have had the worst luck with Sulpher Springs Doge since the day I bought the car!! Three days after buying the car the air conditioner goes out so I took the car back to get it fixes and it stayed in the service department for over a week and now I dealing with not being able to get a refund from a warranty that I cancelled in September and now its December and no one can give me a real answer as to why I cant get my refund!! I will never buy another vehicle from here nor will I recommend this place to anyone!!

December 03, 2018

"Satisfied customer "

- Happy customer

We went to a dealership before going to SS Dodge. We walked within 5 minutes cause didn’t get good vibe from other dealership. So we came to SS Dodge and Josh Hernandez was our salesman. Instantly got a good vibe from him. Not pushy just very good personality. Would recommend Josh Hernandez to be your salesman if you go to SS Dodge

Josh Hernandez