Summit Place Kia East - Service Center

17 Reviews of Summit Place Kia East - Service Center

November 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- StefanieJ23

I’ve been with KIA for almost 2 years and I can honestly say I’ve always had great service. They find the best was to accommodate there members no matter there financial situation they make a way! Everyone is the dealership makes sure that they acknowledge you, even have full conversations with you about your day. I would recommend them to anyone and give them a big thumbs up!

August 23, 2018

"Very happy customer"

- Jackie

I was a very happy customer. Greg Jenkins helped me with my purchase. He was very considerate and took the time to explain every detail of the vehicle. He made everything go very smoothly. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice. Very comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend Summit Place Kia.

Greg Jenkins
August 01, 2018

"Helpful, quick, fun"

- Red

This is my 2nd Kia that Scott Amon has helped me purchase, he is honest and up front with me. Answers any questions that I have and the maintenance department is always quick and helpful, I asked about rain guards recently and they found that none are made for my car so they researched and told me what to do.

Bradley Van Sickle
Other Employees : Scott Amon
July 31, 2018

"Good my trip to kia"

- Dino my boy

Always helpful people working there. Parts i might need always in stock.always let me know just what there doing and how much its going to be

Mike Arcori
Matthew Green
Other Employees : Scott Amon

"Exceeded my expectations"

- Claire2730

The only issue I have is that my vehicle wasn't vacuumed as indicated. Other than that, I'm very pleased with the service I received today! Thank you all!

Hunter Wallace

"Awesome! "

- Morgan123

Love coming here! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. I always know my car is in good hands. Forsure 5 stars from me! Kia forever!!

"BEST SERVICE EVER!"

- mrsdp

I have been loyal to KIA since 2004. My husband and I both purchaed KIA SOULS in 2014. (Prior to that I had a 2004 Optima - that is still on the road BTW) I used to goto the Waterford location. When we bought the new cars we switched to Summit Place East. These guys are the best! I have bee4n dealing with Rob Lovett and Mike Dalia for 3+ years now. They never steer me wrong! They are so polite! And so patient. I have never felt like I have been overcharged or cheated. Mike even cam in to help Rob last Saturday ON HIS DAY OFF!!! Simply because he knew it would be busy. Best customer service around.

Mike Dalia
June 16, 2018

"The customer service was outstanding."

- Felicia34

This dealership is the best they got my car done with great customer service. They to let me know that they were short handed and still got the job done at a timely manner. Thank u summit place Kia.

"Oil change"

- Diamonds123

Very nice and clean. Helpfull and courteous. Answered any question I had.the service are as very clean and the wait was minimal with being short a service man.

"Amazing service!"

- Strong

Thanks Rob for an impeccable car service!! Not only Insured our car received the necessary care, but applied updates and went beyond to assist so that i was able to attend my doctor's appointment with a ride there and back while my car was been serviced. Thanks for incredible customer service and going beyond. Dean & Jemella Strong.