Sun Buick GMC

Jakub Nagorka, GM Certified Sales Professional, Sun Buick GMC

Jakub Nagorka

GM Certified Sales Professional

February 18, 2019

"Highly recommend - great experience at SUN GMC "

- JessiJ

Had a quick, easy and comfortable experience with Tatiana. She listened to our needs, was extremely patient, helpful and knowledgeable. She also took the time to explain the new features when we received the car. We also love our new ride. I am extremely pleased with our decision and I will be going back to SUN gmc.

February 16, 2019

"Great"

- Kyhxed-5juvpy-Cicmy

Tatiana was a great sales rep. We are very happy with our new car! The process was organized and fairly quick. Thank you Sun GMC!

Joseph Gillespie

February 15, 2019

"Really good buying experience. "

- BobbyO

I stopped into Sun GMC a week ago to 'shop around'. Michael Kunz assisted me and was extremely helpful. I ended up 2 levels higher than I initially intended, but Michael was able to offer me a very fair price. Throughout the week i talked to Michael almost every day. He has been extremely helpful, professional, and customer focused. Today I picked up my new vehicle and was once again impressed with the service and professionalism of Michael. While I dislike shopping for new cars, Michael made this experience completely painless.

Michael Kunz