Sundance Chevrolet

Manager
Chad Decker, Salesperson, Sundance Chevrolet

Chad Decker

Salesperson
Troy Andrews, New & Used Sales Representative-Sales Manager , Sundance Chevrolet

Troy Andrews

New & Used Sales Representative-Sales Manager
John Alger, Salesperson, Sundance Chevrolet

John Alger

Salesperson

November 23, 2017

"Quick and painless!"

- Addie H.

This is my second purchase from Justin Malone at Sundance this year. Unfortunately I lost the first car to an accident 8 months after purchasing it. I contacted Justin immediately after and sent him some vehicles I had in mind. He never tried to push me to buy something out of my price range or that didn't fit my criteria. He helped me search for something that met my needs. Once we had the vehicle picked out, I came back the next day and he had all the paperwork ready to sign, temporary plate already taped in the rear window and I was in and out within 20 minutes. Thanks for two pleasant car buying experiences in one year, however I hope I won't be seeing you anytime soon after this purchase. 😂

Justin Malone

November 23, 2017

"Lease new Equinox "

- B & C

John Loveless was great to work with. He was professional, knowledgeable and very thorough. His follow-up was excellent. The gentleman who described our new vehicle and how various items operated did a very good job.

John Loveless
Mike Ryan

November 22, 2017

"Thank you Mike"

- Jo

Mr. Parwey was very patient helpful and efficient while He helped us find a good vehicle for a good price. He was extremely helpful and patient witch I grately appreciated as a first time car buyer.

Mike Parwey