Sundance Chevrolet

Brent Miller, Salesperson, Sundance Chevrolet

Brent Miller

"Fun ans easy "

- Anrock17

I came to Sundance with no idea what I wanted. Jeff helped me figure everything out and it was seamless! I will forever come to Sundance and deal with Jeff!

Jeff Chaffee

June 20, 2018

"Come On Down to Sundance WwoooWweeee"

- Grspartan

Thanks so much to Chelsea for helping me with my purchase. She was attentive and responsive. She fought on my behalf to get what I wanted on my trade-in.

Chelsea Patrick

June 20, 2018

"Painless and great service"

- Wolfe1991

Tim helped me out here getting a new car after my last one unexpectedly died. Tim was incredibly knowledgeable and very attentive through the whole process. He kept in touch with us and made sure everything was ready and good to drive off the lot the day we came to finish signing. We got a really good deal on a very solid car! Very happy with the service!

Tim Eagen