Sundance Chevrolet

Peter Tierney

February 20, 2018

"great experience "

- chevelle67

I have been buying my new trucks from Sundance and John Loveless since 1993 , every experience I have had with Sundance and John have been wonderful . Thank you for another memorable truck purchase . Tim MacDonald

John Loveless

February 20, 2018

"Best car buying experience I have had in a while "

- Gundy8832

We were taken care of by Troy Andrews, he was professional and very helpful in finding us the truck we really wanted and did not try to put us in something that we did not want. We were able to run errands while he took care of all of the details and made the car buying experience seamless and effortless. We would definitely recommend asking for him to any of our friends or colleagues.

Troy Andrews

February 19, 2018

"Far exceeded my expectations!"

- Sidhetiger

Dan Pahl is the best! I have purchased many cars from him at Sundance—never disappointed. Very professional and great to work with. Thanks Dan! great car!

Dan Pahl