Sunrise Chevrolet

Matt Dickerson

Javier Guzman, Sales Consultant, Sunrise Chevrolet

Javier Guzman

November 23, 2017

"Friendly and caring atmosphere "

- Nicole

This dealership came highly recommended to me by a friend. Luciano helped me to select a car that would be a perfect fit for me and my family. He was kind and helpful every step of the way, as was every other person he introduced me to along the way. It was clear that Luciano cares about what he does and that everyone there works as a team to make sure the customer feels cared for. Thank you, Sunrise!

Luciano "Primo" Garcia

November 22, 2017

"Awesome Experience!"

- Carlene

Awesome staff who really go all out to help their customers. I had huge doubts they could get me out of my Ford lease and back to Chevy with manageable monthly payments. But they did!!! These guys are not stereo-typical sales team.. They are all warm, friendly and Rick never gave up to get me into my new Trax!!! From the moment I walked in, Ritchie assured me they would get me into my new Chevy!

Sean Love
Rick Mackintosh
Richie Drzewicki

November 21, 2017

"Great service "

- Miguelv1574

Great service and awesome atmosphere I was happy with how they make sure we were happy with the decision we made and so happy with my new car!!! Tank you to all specially many our car sales man 😃😃

Manny Reyes