Sunrise Chevrolet

Javier Guzman

November 19, 2017

"Amazing service"

- Alany8253

Sunrise Chevrolet is hands down the best delership we have ever been to. Primo and Rick were amazing and very kind. They understood what we wanted and made our new purchase fast and easy. This is our 3rd time purchasing at Chevy and we definitely recommend it.

Luciano "Primo" Garcia
Rick Mackintosh

November 16, 2017

"Review for Colin M and Sean D"

- Bettsang

After not having a car note for more than 5 years, I was very anxious about starting over with the car buying process. I worked with Colin M. to find the perfect vehicle for my family. He was very patient and not overwhelmingly "pushy" during the process. He was very professional and not too proud to find the answer to questions he was unsure of. Colin was very personable and humble. I would also like to thank Sean D. in finance for being patient as I signed my paperwork and asked several questions. He was very patient as well and knowledgeable about the financial aspect. He did not make me uncomfortable when offering my warranty options. Thanks so much to you both for the experience!

Colin Morrison
Sean Donato

November 15, 2017

"Purchase of a pre owned vehicle"

- JoeF150

I have purchased vehicles from dealerships at least half a dozen times in the past. This experience was far and away the best! Colin was both professional and friendly. I could sense that all the info he provided to me about the vehicle I purchased was honest and forthright. His manager Jose was also a very helpful and informed individual and added a positive effect to the entire transaction. This has been a 5 star buying experience for me!

Colin Morrison