Sunrise Chevrolet

Rick Mackintosh, Finance Director, Sunrise Chevrolet

Rick Mackintosh

Finance Director

November 13, 2018

"Great place to buy a car"

- Compa777

This is the 4th car that we buy at Sunrise Chevrolet and Luciano "primo" has taken care of us really good making sure we get a good deal and make the process smooth, he is a great person to do business with and the rest of the crew are very helpful. Thank You, Sunrise Chevrolet and Thanks a lot Primo.

Bernardo Palmerin

November 13, 2018

"Outstanding"

- ToeKnee1991

Everyone involved in my car buying process made it as simple and smooth as possible. Any questions or concerns I had were answered. Luciano was the best. He helped get me into a car that was perfect for what I needed. He was very straightforward, helpful, and got me in and out of there with a new car within about 2 hours. Sunrise is out of my way but I’ll definitely be returning for my future car buying needs. I’m very glad I chose their team.

Bernardo Palmerin
Matthew Dickerson
Krystal Johnson

November 10, 2018

"Excellent "

- Sparky, tito123

The sales person gave me an excellent service I found the car I wanted compare to other experiences that I’ve had with other salesman in other dealers with a really bad attitude they show me respect.

Used 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee, $14405