I have a 2018 Malibu LT. It comes with 2 free oil changes, and 2 free tire rotations within the 1st 2 years after the purchase of the car. I went in for the 2nd (and last) free oil change & tire rotation. The Service Advisor was Jim Finch.
1. The initial Service Department “greeting” experience is amazing at Sunrise Chevrolet. The area where the greeting takes place is clean & well-lit. The Service Advisor (Jim Finch, in this case) greets you in a friendly way, and makes a quick walk around the car (that’s a good thing to do). Jim Finch let’s you know what the wait time might be.
2. Since I’m using the last of my free oil changes, Jim Finch explained to me that there are some, very reasonable Oil Change/Tire Rotation programs that I could take advantage of. That was information I needed, and I appreciate Jim Finch bringing it to my attention.
3. I was impressed with the nice waiting area, with comfortable chairs , TV, Fresh donuts and great coffee.
4. Since my car purchase experience at Sunrise Chevrolet was extremely good, I decided to walk around & converse with a few of the people I interacted with, during my car purchase process.
5. I enjoyed interacting with Dan Kurtz (General Manager) for a few minutes. I looked for Luciano “Primo” Garcia (my amazing Sales person). That was Primo’s day off. While I was sitting in the waiting room, Rick Mackintosh (Finance Manager) walked by & I spent a few minutes with him.
6. My car was ready at the time Jim Finch said it would be ready. The car was washed & looked great.
7. I think you can tell by my verbiage, that my experience with Sunrise Chevrolet (in this case, it was the Service Department with Service Advisor, Jim Finch) has been great. More importantly, I always leave with a SMILE on my face!