Sunshine Toyota

Bob Surprenant

October 23, 2017

"Best Salesman Ever"

- Kingbee

Justin starting working on my potential purchase from the beginning. He was knowledgeable, hard working, and in the end the car he found for me exceeded my expectations and was priced lower than the original one that I had selected. I can not say enough about my car buying experience at Sunshine. I am not one to typically purchase a new car, and am glad that I took the time to go to Sunshine and work with Justin. So, if your looking for a car, give Justin a call and he will take excellent care of you.

Justin Etheridge

October 21, 2017

"Good car buying experience"

- Fred

Krista was very knowledgeable and patient with us. We went in thinking we would buy a new car, and after three days of looking, trying out and debating, we settled on a used certified car. Krista did not pressure us in any way, just kept pointing out features in the cars that she thought were useful. We were told to feel free to stop in anytime if we had questions or needed someone to show us how a feature works.

Krista Shields

October 19, 2017

"Great dealership"

- bmwguy

Jim is a great guy, very pleasant. I spotted the 2009 BMW 325i on cars.com I called Sunshine, Jim answered, he told me he would reserve the car for me to look at since I was coming from quite a distance away. I arrived at the dealership requested Jim, took the car on a test drive and was out of there with a new to me BMW, paperwork didn't take forever like other dealerships I've been to. And everyone was very honest there were no surprises. This is how every dealership should be. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area looking for a car.

Jim Froelich