Sunshine Toyota

Krista Shields

Bob Surprenant , Sales Consultant, Sunshine Toyota

Bob Surprenant

May 21, 2018

"Always great service at Sunshine"

- remarcs

We are very satisfied with the service we receive from Sunshine Toyota. Courtney gave us such good service the last time we brought our Prius in that I called her specifically this time. She set up the appointment immediately for the date and time we requested and was waiting for us when we came in today, even calling us by name! Such personalized customer service is rare and especially appreciated. We arrived earlier than anticipated and were promptly served. This is the best service department ever! Thanks so much!

May 19, 2018

"Sales review"

- Toyota

I am extremely pleased with the sales representative Juan Hernandez. His knowledge, courtesy, assistance was exceptional. I am very confident with my de vision. Thank you

Juan Hernandez

May 18, 2018

"Another great experience at Sunshine"

- sbking

Working with Courtney is always wonderful. She treats me as if I am the only customer in the shop. I never worry that I wont get the best service possible.

Used 2011 Toyota Camry, $10950