Sunshine Toyota

Aimee Alger

October 21, 2018

"Very Good to Me"

- Larry64

Good, prompt, friendly service. Bob Surprenant sent me an email to remind me my car was due for six month service. I'm glad he, as I had forgotten to put it on my calendar.

Bob Surprenant
Other Employees : Mackie Rogers

October 17, 2018

"Buying a car made easier"

- RJSSR

Bob took all the time we needed to pick out the car we bought. He let us test drive any model that we thought we might be interested in. Provided good input on the options that we were looking for. All and all a good experience. Also he was recommended by one of his customers. And they had coffee.

Bob Surprenant
Aimee Alger

October 12, 2018

"Excellent experience."

- Cool Ma!

We had been to a number of dealerships from Lansing to Indiana to Illinois looking for a vehicle. Which I’m glad that we did because it gave us something to compare against. (When I was younger I did not have a good experience buying a car locally.) After searching the internet for what was available and reviewed. By happenstance, Sunshine Toyota had the type of car that we were interested in buying. So we went in on Monday and met Michael. He showed us a number of vehicles. We were back on Tuesday driving away in our new used SUV! The vehicle met and exceeded our expectations and Sunshine negotiated a fair price. There was an excellent selection of vehicles and a very helpful staff. I would suggest giving Sunshine Toyota a try. BUT make sure to ask for the salesperson named Michael. You won’t be disappointed.

Michael Schultz