Sunshine Toyota

Aimee Alger

Courtney Whalen, Service Advisor, Sunshine Toyota

Courtney Whalen

January 19, 2019

"Juan Hernandez the nicest guy"

- ciera

I visited a few places before coming to Sunshine Toyota. They have the best prices with trade-ins and vehicle purchases. Juan helped me and my boyfriend. He was very friendly, and he checked with us everyday as they were helping to get me financed with not so good credit. Within 2 days I was financed and omw in my new vehicle. When I left a tire light came on I called them, and they had me come right back. Best place and employees!

Dennis Walters
Other Employees : juan hernandez

January 17, 2019

"Amazing customer service!"

- G&M1997

All my experiences at Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI have been nothing short of amazing. Professional staff, knowledgeable and extremely welcoming. Their customer service is what has kept me coming back, in particular I’m very impressed with Justin Strunk and Dennis Walters, professionals to the core with a great passion and attitude for what they do.

Justin Strunk
Dennis Walters

January 16, 2019

"Fast, Thorough, Friendly, Professional Service"

- Toyoto36yrs

Scheduling appointment was fast and easy. Checking in was simple, friendly, relaxing. Waiting area was clean, well-stocked with beverages and snacks. Update on servicing process was delivered in person by associate with whom I checked in. Checking out was quick, with all my questions answered bill explained clearly. Overall, an excellent experience!

Mackie Rogers