Suntrup Kia South

578 Reviews of Suntrup Kia South

January 17, 2019

"Good service "

- Cargal

Nick Pasos was my salesman and he got me a good deal (not quite the payment I wanted) but nonetheless I am so pleased with his services. Everybody was very nice. I love my new KIA.

Other Employees : Julie in finance was great also
January 01, 2019

"Used truck"

- TMF8400

I worked with 3 sales people Shannon, Cory, Dzevad (Manager) and they were all great, no pressure what so ever, very polite and easy to deal with. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Cory Paton
Dzevad Masinovic
Other Employees : Julie in Finance ( 5 ?????)
Jan 02, 2019 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

Hi there! Our entire team was happy to help you during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for choosing Suntrup Kia South for your business!

December 22, 2018

"Service department is horrible"

- Brittany Bailey a single hardworking mom

Took my car in April bc eps, traction, tire, abs , and check engine light was on. Brian worked on my car said I need a new steering colon. Took the car apart and said it was a wiring issue pick up my car and no lights on. Around nov I would get abs light pop but it would go off. Come December all 5 lights are back on. I once again make a service appointment with suntrip Kia with Brian again to see what the issue again. My appt was Friday morning 8:45am. I dropped my car off the night before because that was the only time I could get a ride because they wanted me to drop the car off. Get a call from brain at 8:40 Friday morning saying he has checked my car in and will work on the issue. I remind brain this is the exact same reason I had the car up there the first time in April. He said he will give call if he goes over a hour timeframe. No call from brain all day. I call the service dept at 5pm and left message for Brian to see what was goin on. No call back from Brain. I called the Kia Saturday morning the sales dept said service was closed until Wednesday bc of the holiday and I would be without my car until Wednesday Dec 26,2018 and that was just unacceptably I’m a single mom in school and I have work. I go up to the dealership the sales manger tried assisting me but had to eventually call Dave the service manger. One of the guys informed me that Dave would be up in hour. I go back home and call back after an hour the woman that answer was no help again and claim that the sales manger was busy so once again I have to pay gas money to get a ride back up there to be told by a women that just handed me my keys and said the car hadn’t been looked at and my car was sitting on the back. No one showed me where the back was. Dave the manger never came and spoke with me and I walked around the lot until I found my car 3 days before Christmas. I was late for work and all the lights were still on in car. I called Kia corporate and left a complaint the woman was suppose to call me back about getting retail no one called me back and of course today is Saturday and the weekend before a holiday so I’m sick with a messed up car over the holiday

Dave Chadwick
Other Employees : Brain in the service dept and Dave the service manger
Dec 24, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your service experience. Please know that we want to make things right and we are currently looking into your situation. We invite you to contact our Service Director, Elliott Silk at esilk@suntrup.com if you’d like to further discuss the situation.

December 17, 2018

"Very easy buying experience!"

- Ejb3983

We went in just to browse. After looking at several vehicles in the showroom, Mike O’Niell ased if there was anything he could help us with. We test drove a Sportage and really liked it. Mike sat down with us and went over the numbers. Mike is very friendly, easy to talk to and never once tried to pressure us. This was the easiest new car buying experience we have ever encountered! The finance department was also fast and friendly. Took less than 10 min to sign all of the papers!

Mike O'Neill
Dave Chadwick
Dec 18, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again, Ejb3983!

December 15, 2018

"Easy eand respectful experience "

- Rebwal82

Nick and Cory were great and it was the easiest car buying experience I’ve had! I would definitely recommend this dealership. BJ in finance was great too - great tips.

Cory Paton
Other Employees : Kate
Dec 17, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

Nick, Cory and BJ were happy to help make your car buying experience an easy one. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to work with you again soon!

December 12, 2018

"Dealership"

- Uncle Mutt

I visited Suntrip Kia today to speak to Shannon McGuire about another car for me. I've dealt with him previously and was impressed by his ethics, and that is saying something for a car salesman! He came through again with his helpfulness and worked to get me the deal I originally went in for. A five star experience. I also wanted to let you know about the brand new finance guy, Matt. Good guy without any pressure. He explained things fully and when he didn't know something, he seeked the answer. Top notch also.

Shannon McGuire
Other Employees : Matt the new finance guy.
Dec 13, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

Uncle Mutt, thank you for the review! We were happy to have you in for a visit to Suntrup Kia South. Shannon is such an asset to our team and we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership!

December 09, 2018

"Scheduled service."

- Uncle Mutt

Simple to book a service appointment on, at least for an oil change. In and out quickly. The extra step of washing the car wasn't able to happen today because of the below freezing temps. Understandable. Always check the site for coupons.

Brian Richter
Dec 10, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

We’re glad our service department provided you with a fast, friendly service experience. Thank you for choosing Suntrup Kia South as your service provider!

December 08, 2018

"Fantastic Service"

- Swinebaugh23

Nick was very helpful with looking and trying to find the right car for me. He told me all my options with my car and the different deals I could get.

Dec 10, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

Nick is such an asset to the Suntrup Kia South team and we are so glad that you got the chance to work with him. Thank you for your kind words!

November 30, 2018

"Shannon. M was fantastic!!!"

- motto518

My wife and I went into the dealership to find out what my payment would be if we financed the remaining balance owed on two 2015 Kia Soul Base Model cars that the lease was up in May 2019. While I never got that information, Shannon made an offer to basically over pay us for our vehicles as the dealership was "low on pre-owned", to get us into brand new vehicles. So I looked around and was interested in the Niro. I liked the Niro FE due to the combined 50mpg and my wife liked her 2015 Soul so much she just wanted a brand new Kia Soul. We started the paperwork, My wife and I both went for test drives and after we got back he informed me that the FE trim of the Niro was not able to be leased. He said because of that error the manager will get me the next trim up, the LX for the same lease price offered on the FE. More paperwork was done and we closed the deal. Shannon. M was the reason I left with 2 brand new cars rather than my 3 almost 4 year old ones. The only thing that was not great was the fact that my wife and I were there almost 6 hours total. I don't know why it took that long but it did. My wife and I have had our new cars for a week and we both love them. Shannon. M definitely deserves a raise and a promotion with the skills he has. He was super professional and courteous. I hope that when my lease is up in 36 months, that I can work with him again.

Dec 03, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again when your lease is up!

November 30, 2018

"Love my Kia’s"

- Desire

Tony Haman is awesome! Dzevad knows his stuff!!!!Whole staff is great!!!!BJ rocks the financial department! I will return for future cars as always and would and do refer all my friends and family!

Tony Haman
Other Employees : BJ Bruner
Dec 03, 2018 -

Suntrup Kia South responded

Tony, Dzevad, and BJ were happy to help you find what you were looking for at our dealership. We look forward to working with you again in the future!