Suntrup Kia South

Daren Barnes

Dan Mann, Kia Product Specialist, Suntrup Kia South

Dan Mann

July 01, 2018

"A very satisfied customer"

- Atlast

I would like to thank the Suntrup Kia team members who assisted me with my purchase. They were very friendly and professional. I would highly recommended this dealership to my family and friends.

Jonathan Hawkins

June 29, 2018

"3rd car from Suntrup "

- mdonter

Today I bought my 3rd car from Suntrup...couldn’t be happier. Cory for fantastic and patient. Very helpful. I honestly had no idea what exactly I wanted...he was knowledgeable and no pushy at all. Every experience was better than the last....I’d never buy a car anywhere else. Thanks Cory....and Tony of course!

Tony Haman

June 15, 2018

"Great Sales People and Associates"

- Soullover

This was our second trip to Suntrup Kia to buy a Kia Soul. In 2012 we bought a Kia Soul and had a wonderful, no pressure, buying experience. After driving it for six years with no problems, we decided it was time to purchase another one. Yesterday, we went to Suntrup Kia and made a deal for a 2018 Kia Soul. What an enjoyable, relaxed, experience. Our salesman Dan Mann was exceptional and very accommodating. Within a few hours we were happily driving a new Kia Soul down the road. I would highly recommend Suntrup Kia and our super salesman Dan Mann if you are in the Kia buying market. Thanks again Suntrup Kia and Dan Mann for the great car buying experience. Teddy and Noreen

Dan Mann