Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Suntrup Volkswagen

St. Louis, MO

1,039 Reviews
Welcome to Suntrup VW. We are conveniently located in South County on S. Lindbergh Blvd., between I-55 and Tesson Ferry. Suntrup VW has been ranked the #1 volume VW dealer for 9 years. What makes us different? We offer a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty with every new VW purchase! We offer $1,000 price protection to ensure you always get the best deal. We have night time service hours and free car washes for the life of your vehicle.
Contact Dealership

6014 S Lindbergh

St. Louis, MO

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,039 reviews

January 10, 2022

“ 5 Stars! ”Working with Brian Burjoski was an absolute “ 5 Stars! ” Working with Brian Burjoski was an absolute pleasure! Brian is extremely patient, I never felt pressured to make a decision, and most im More

by Charmaine & Jayson
January 03, 2022

First experience at suntrip went very smoothlyDefinitely First experience at suntrip went very smoothly Definitely would recommend checking them out. Our salesman Jake was great to work with. More

by jadams28

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

It's great to hear that we were able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Suntrup Volkswagen.

January 01, 2022

Easy, made the experience pleasant, didn’t rip us off. Friendly people. Would definitely recommend. More

by Stevedeist

December 28, 2021

Very friendly and knowledgeable! He made the experience enjoyable and we walked away with our dream car! More

by sarah.mesnier

December 27, 2021

The dealership was very helpful and went above and beyond with our purchase and accommodating our needs. More

by ID08

December 18, 2021

Jake made the process very quick and easy. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions before I could even ask. I was in and out in less then 2 hours. All the staff at Suntrup and very friendl More

by Simsdean328

December 13, 2021

Preston was a great salesman's he made it possible for me to get the car I wanted. At the price I could afford. Thankyou so much Preston! More

by always_a_lady_44

December 10, 2021

I felt comfortable and wasn't rushed into a deal. The salesman and fiance lady were Excellent and I appreciate the young man in the parts department,that gave me a new buyer discount. More

by Ray
Other Employees : A young guy in parts. I can't remember his name

Jan 05, 2022 -

Ray responded

Thank You!

December 09, 2021

very clean, everyone was extremely friendly. the sales rep we had was awesome. he listen to what our needs were and filled them with the 1st car he brought us to look at. will definitely refer friends and More

by ProfessionalTrucker76

November 30, 2021

A company is only as strong as their employees and the representation did not disappoint. Blaze and the financial processing representative made every bit of our experience amazing. I would highly recomme More

by Kaylaeking