Super Car Guys

838 Reviews of Super Car Guys

March 01, 2018

"Amazing staff "

- SamM35

I just have to say Supercar guys treats everyone like rheee family an will do anything in there power to get you in the car or truck you want.

Bob Woolley
February 19, 2018

"Amazing"

- Sweetie

When we first got there they came outside right away, we told them exactly what we were looking for and they pick out two vehicles they were perfect for us. They were really friendly and nice. I would definitely recommend them

Alex Febres
Other Employees : Mo H
February 16, 2018

"Trade in"

- Lnhampton

They are very friendly, really easy to communicate with, there not pushy when it comes to buying or trading a car in. Very good customer service

Chris Fontaine
Bob Woolley
February 15, 2018

"Absolutely AMAZING!!"

- Briannarose159

Andrea was amazing, she made us feel right at home and she was what sold us! Brandon and Alex were both amazing too! They went above and beyond for me and made sure I did get the best price and best credit union for my situation. Andrea has restored my trust in car dealerships after my last run in with a bad dealer, as well as Brandon and Alex. They will forever be my car buying store! Totally excited for all the opportunities they have opened me up to with my new car.

Maggie Dye
February 14, 2018

"Daniel at Super Car Guys"

- DCostello76

Pretty good experience. Daniel was a really nice guy, knowledgeable, and personable. I really appreciated the information and knowledge of all the staff. Daniel really made this a great experience, though.

Daniel Hernandez
February 01, 2018

"Great salesman...but bait and switch stuff"

- nissanquestmatt

We were in the market for a van and they had a 2014 nissan quest. They worked with us and the salesman was excellent. We had a deal to get the brakes fixed (they were squealing) and that was great. Then the finance guy said a $200 limit, and that was ok. We bought the van took it over to their dealership and they "fixed the problem" 3 days later the brakes were worse than ever. I took it to another mechanic, all the rotors were warped, and 2 needed to be replaced. So...$813 later and a fake fix...well, I guess the experience was fun...one time.

Chris Jackson
3.0
Angel Lopez
January 26, 2018

"Overall Great Experience"

- Tony Adcock

Going to the SuperCarGuys on Rock Road was my first experience with a dealership. While all staff were friendly and professional, I dealt with Alex and Josh the most. They were extremely helpful and worked with me to get the best deal possible. They gladly answered any and all questions I had and made sure I felt comfortable. There's nothing I can complain about.

Alex Febres
January 20, 2018

"Extremely negative experience "

- DisappointedBuyer

I highly recommend not getting a car from here. My experience was beyond negative. If I could give these guys negative 5 Stars, I would. I went in there saying the most I could afford is $270 for a monthly payment and they put me in a car where i would be paying $373/month. I spoke to Sandra on the phone and she guaranteed that they would be able to put me in a car where my monthly payments would be under $270 a month. What a lie!

Francisco Carrero
Mason Davis
Sandra Castillo
January 17, 2018

"They truly are miracle workers!"

- Willbeback!

I can't rave enough over the experience that my Husband and I had with this dealership. I went in with hesitation that most people have when buying a car. My story is a bit different in that we had a repo from 4 years ago and less than perfect credit. We got into a car accident with snow/ice storm we just had and damaged our only car pretty bad and not drivable. We were really down on our luck and needed help. We were turned away from another dealership and were treated poorly once they saw our less than perfect credit. Super Car Guys is different. They really do care about you as a person. You are not just a number to them. If you are honest and up front about your situation, they will be honest and upfront with you. They didn't waste our time looking at cars we could not afford. Even better, we had a lender set with our payment amounts. We got a call yesterday that they found us a better deal with lower payments than the original lender! I mean come one, never in my life has a dealership cared enough to go out of their way to get me a better deal, NEVER! Their motto, "We treat you like family" and it's so very true. Will recommend friends and family to them. Thanks guys, we truly are blessed that you helped!

Jesse Wassenberg
Keyona Jennings
January 12, 2018

"EASY!!"

- mattnc17

WILL BUY FROM AGAIN! BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! AMAZING SERVICE, EXTREMELY FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES AND VERY NICE CARS TO CHOOSE FROM. WILL BUY FROM AGAIN!!!

Kirsten Ratliff