Super Car Guys

Bridge Manager

October 21, 2017

"Easy and good service "

- Matt G

Bob made it easy and made it happen a big thanks to Bob, we got exactly what we wanted for a ok price, and reasonably quick

Bob Wooley

October 21, 2017

"Great buying experience!"

- Billy R.

I had never heard of Super Car Guys until I moved to Kansas, but they were the first place I thought of (commercials are catchy) when I was in the market for another vehicle. When I called in to make an appointment the staff was very friendly and set me up with Brandon. When I showed up, Brandon happened to be with another customer but Zach took great care of me. As soon as Brandon was available he came over and introduced himself. There was absolutely no pressure and the experience was very pleasant. Kirsten took over at finance time and carried on in the same manner. I will definitely recommend Super Car Guys to others searching for a vehicle.

Brandon Burgdorf
Kirsten Ratliff
Other Employees : Zach B.

October 09, 2017

"Amazing experience got the best deal!"

- Tricia T

Daniel was very great and got me into the car i really wanted !!The financial Staff was amazing and worked an amazing deal. I would recommend this dealership in a heartbeart. Thank you so much you all rock!

Daniel Hernandez