Super Car Guys

Josh Krause, Bridge Manager, Super Car Guys

Josh Krause

Bridge Manager

January 17, 2018

"They truly are miracle workers!"

- Willbeback!

I can't rave enough over the experience that my Husband and I had with this dealership. I went in with hesitation that most people have when buying a car. My story is a bit different in that we had a repo from 4 years ago and less than perfect credit. We got into a car accident with snow/ice storm we just had and damaged our only car pretty bad and not drivable. We were really down on our luck and needed help. We were turned away from another dealership and were treated poorly once they saw our less than perfect credit. Super Car Guys is different. They really do care about you as a person. You are not just a number to them. If you are honest and up front about your situation, they will be honest and upfront with you. They didn't waste our time looking at cars we could not afford. Even better, we had a lender set with our payment amounts. We got a call yesterday that they found us a better deal with lower payments than the original lender! I mean come one, never in my life has a dealership cared enough to go out of their way to get me a better deal, NEVER! Their motto, "We treat you like family" and it's so very true. Will recommend friends and family to them. Thanks guys, we truly are blessed that you helped!

Brandon Burgdorf
Jesse Wassenberg
Keyona Jennings

January 12, 2018

"EASY!!"

- mattnc17

WILL BUY FROM AGAIN! BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! AMAZING SERVICE, EXTREMELY FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES AND VERY NICE CARS TO CHOOSE FROM. WILL BUY FROM AGAIN!!!

Josh Jackson
Kirsten Ratliff

January 09, 2018

"miracle workers"

- customer4life

I probably have the worst credit, but they took a lot of time with me and helped find financing for me with their wide range of resources. I was very pleased and surprised to be able to get a low mileage, good priced car . Josh, Alex F, & Alex C on Rock Road are more than salesmen. they are good guys!

Alex Febres