Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Conway

Cade Sawyer

October 19, 2018

"Satisfaction "

- Nisangang

Upon my arrival I already was greeted by my salesman before even entering the building. He was with me every step if the way and went above and beyond to make sure I was in a vehicle that I wanted and offered me insight on payment options. All parties involved made this honestly the best experience I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle.

Kim Sims

October 07, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Jab007

Thankful that Kameron was as helpful as possible and went above and beyond to help me purchase my new truck. Everyone we interacted with was professional and helpful. I would urge anyone to contact Kameron for any new vehicle need!

Kameron Camp

October 05, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- Ajones12

Kim and Terry were great! We were able to get a great deal on a new 2019 Jeep Cherokee! Thank you Superior Team for all of your help!

Kim Sims