Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Conway

Sr. Sales Associate

February 16, 2018

"Great sales team"

- Rob

Sales team went above and beyond to get me in a new ram with an affordable payment. Pablo was extremely nice and very helpful in finding my new truck. No pushy sales pitch either they just simply asked what I wanted.

Pablo Villatoro

February 09, 2018

"Great Staff"

- Shannon2016

It was a great staff first off. The facility was magnificent and equipped. They made the experience of buying a car for us the best we’ve ever had. They honestly made us feel comfortable with purchasing the vehicle today. Kim was great at directing us to both sales associates Terry and Kameron whom were both great with handling everything with us and getting everything we wanted in our deal. I’d recommend anyone who reads this review to definitely take heed of the information that I just provided.

Terry Brown
Kameron Camp
Kim Sims

February 08, 2018

"Superior Dodge in Conway has a gem in salesman Henry Holden"

- Laura Pregeant, Conway Arkansas

My experience with buying the car of my dreams was no less than enjoyable thanks to my salesman, Henry Holden. He was very accommodating, friendly, and fair. I will tell all my friends and family to go see Henry if they want to buy a vehicle.

Henry Holden