Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Conway

Cade Sawyer

November 24, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Tschwanda

Terry Brown (phenomenal salesperson) and the rest of team at Superior Dodge in Conway made it a great day getting into a new truck. From the moment we walked onto the lot till we drive away we enjoyed our time there. Highly recommend "countryboyloaded" and especially Terry Brown if your looking for a new ride.

October 19, 2018

"Satisfaction "

- Nisangang

Upon my arrival I already was greeted by my salesman before even entering the building. He was with me every step if the way and went above and beyond to make sure I was in a vehicle that I wanted and offered me insight on payment options. All parties involved made this honestly the best experience I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle.

Kim Sims

October 07, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Jab007

Thankful that Kameron was as helpful as possible and went above and beyond to help me purchase my new truck. Everyone we interacted with was professional and helpful. I would urge anyone to contact Kameron for any new vehicle need!

Kameron Camp