Superior Ford of Plymouth MN

Joe Bretto, service advisor, Superior Ford of Plymouth MN

Joe Bretto

service advisor

January 19, 2019

"brought my 2017 f-150 in for 15,000 mile maintenace."

- swore2017 Verified Customer

service personal was courteous and friendly, very helpful with information about the main- tainance interval. oil change and rotation was really quick and fast, was impressive.

Derek Jones
Joe Hayford

January 19, 2019

"Quick Oil Change"

- DON VOGE Verified Customer

I took time off from work to get a quick oil change. I went to Superior Ford, which has always provided me with quality, excellent service, and drove right in. A quick inspection showed I needed new wiper blades (and please keep in mind this was not some sort of heavy "upsell" thing. The wiper blades were original to my now 3 year old car, and I knew they needed replacing.) so I had them replaced, and had the tires rotated, always a good idea when you have your car in for routine maintenance. I speak from expensive experience here, I had a car that just ATE tires, it was always uneven tread wear, and I spent a fortune on new tires. So, now I rotate diligently, the $10 cost is peanuts compared to a new set of all season radials. In about half an hour my car was ready to go, after running through the free car wash. The cost was reasonable, and for me I have the peace of mind knowing the work was done by certified Ford mechanics. Years ago I went to one of those chain quick-oil change places, and they actually damaged my car in the process of changing my oil. In these days when it is hard to know who to trust, I go to the people who actually built my car. Ultimately my experience was exactly what I needed on a busy weekday morning: a "Badaboom Badabing" in and out car maintenance swing in less than an hour, and I was back at work almost before they knew I was gone. The people were friendly and courteous, and I am happy to put in a good word for them. Thanks everyone!

I don't remember his name

January 18, 2019

"Actuator Replacement"

- mjohnson.vfw7051 Verified Customer

Joe Bretto went above and beyond to obtain customer satisfaction. Service departments typically are a stressful environment, but Joe didn't fit into that mold. Even saved me some money.

Joe Bretto