Superior Ford of Plymouth MN

service advisor

November 20, 2018

"New Car Sales"

- ANGIEANTONELLI Verified Customer

Love my car salesman, Derek. He rocks and gets me what I want, at the price I want! The quick lane attendants work fast to get you in and out and always offer to wash my car after the service!

Derek Jones

November 20, 2018

"Oil Change"

- DLAKEIDA Verified Customer

The service was great however very upset about the $30.00 I was charged to install a filter that took them just a couple of minutes to install as I watched them do it.

November 19, 2018

"Rob has already been very helpful with my questions. "

- Boss

Last week I had some questions on features of my car (I had forgotten how to use) especially when using my remote start from my phone. I knew I was not doing it correctly and when I went to start my car at your dealership I discovered there was an error on my phone. I am so glad I stopped in as Rob had to fix it on my phone I never would have been able to start my car. I left totally happy with my experience when Rob and Superior Ford.

Rob Martin