Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Managing Partner
Joe Veltri, General Sales Manager, Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Joe Veltri

June 19, 2018

"Just as promised great deal on new car"

- Carladies

We had the pleasure of working with Aaron thru emails regarding the purchase of a Nissan. I live out of the state and contacted many dealers trying to help my mother find a new car in Florida. Aaron gave me upfront pricing and when my mother went to the dealer she had an awesome VIP experience with Teddy Heflin. They showed her exactly the cars I had requested and answered all her questions. Teddy went above and beyond and when she decided on an Altima SV - they found the color combination for her and got it into the dealership. Simon in finance was also nice , he tried to sell her some extra stuff (like all finance guys do ... ) but gave us the price they promised in the car and was very patient with both of us ! My mother and I felt the 3 people mentioned went above and beyond what we have experienced before and we would strongly recommend them If you are looking for a new or used car. I dealt with them over the phone and emails and they were prompt in solving any items we questioned. My mom felt very well taken care of by Teddy, Simon and Aaron and is looking forward to servicing her car there even though she lives 25 miles away and closer to another Nissan dealer ! Thank you Vero Beach Nissan!!! We recommend you give them a try!

Teddy Heflin
Simon Robles

June 15, 2018

"The BEST car buying experience!"

- DRPaige

From the time I made my first online contact with Aaron (who gave me THE BEST price around) until the time I drove off the lot with my new Rogue, everyone at Sutherlin in Vero was so friendly and helpful. My Salesman Miguel was caring and knowledgable. Simon in Financing was a true pleasure to work with and Laz Lopez was absolutely amazing!! Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach is my new family for life!

Miguel Salinas
Simon Robles
Laz Lopez

June 05, 2018

"Car dealership"

- Tma09876

This dealship is great. They help you with your car buying experience and are very attentive to your needs. They work with your credit to get you the car you need. Aaron D'Amico was a great Publix liaison and helped me through the whole car buying experience. Thank you so much!!

Angel Vazquez