Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

BDC
Jonathan Mercado, Finance Manager, Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Jonathan Mercado

February 02, 2018

"Dedicated to great customer service "

- Tricky JP

They bent over backwards to make sure that I was able to walk out with my dream truck, I want to thank the team (Lauren, Aaron, Joe and Simon of SUTHERLAND NISSAN Vero beach for making it possible.

Joe Veltri
Aaron D'Amico
Simon Robles

February 01, 2018

"You never know!"

- satisfiedcustomer sue

I set out to buy a car with the latest safety features a few weeks ago. My criteria was safety and trade in allotment from my Jeep with only 20k miles on it. I never felt safe in my Jeep Patriot and wanted a bigger and safer car with all the safety bells and whistles. Teddy Heflin understood my criteria and cut a deal with me that made business sense. BTW Teddy was my third salesman of the day. Jeep offered me $8500 for a 2014 Jeep Patriot with 22k miles. Teddy and I negotiated $10000. Toyota did not take me seriously. 3 week later I love my new Nissan. I feel safe as my Murano's systems insulate me from blind spots. The car is comfortable front and back. If you go to Vero Nissan - Ask for Teddy.

Teddy Heflin
Other Employees : My finance guy was GREAT but I forgot his name.

January 27, 2018

"This is what car buying should be like.... EVERYWHERE!!!!!"

- George Lumenti

From start to finish, I was treated with respect and professionalism. My initial meeting was with Steve Gould who gets high marks for understanding my needs and making me feel that he would make it happen. When a scheduling conflict arose, Steve asked Teddy Heflin to take care of me, and take care of me he did. Teddy radiates honesty, integrity and morality. I never felt I was being "sold" a car. Teddy just let me know why I should buy the one I did! He is a true professional. My delight did not end in the showroom. Simon Robles conducted the final financial arrangements with the same degree of customer service and care. I thank him very much. Please Sutherlin Nissan, don't accept less from anyone else in your organization.

Simon Robles