Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sharon McKnight, BDC, Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach

Sharon McKnight

BDC

November 21, 2017

"Third car from this great dealership! "

- randyt72

I bought a Rogueand received a Sentra on the BOGO 2 yrs ago. So last Sunday I came into the dealership on my appointment to turn in my Sentra, which by the way was an excellent car, and was undecided whether to turn in or go for a new one. The saleman Diego Castro helped me to finally decide on which car I should go for next. I picked the Sentra SR and I love it. As always great service and I got what I wanted at the price I wanted. A+ Sales and service always at Sutherlin Nissan Vero Beach. Thank you!

Diego Castro

November 18, 2017

"Extraordinary Customer Service"

- Martin Brooks

Sutherlin Nissan aims to please and delivers on their promises. I was skeptical when they told me about the “deal” they were offering but when things were all said and done, the deal we shook on is what they delivered. There were no tricks or gimmicks, and no nonsensical math, just an honest deal that I left feeling good about.

Jonathan Mercado
Joe Veltri
Other Employees : Boise

November 16, 2017

"The team at Nissan "

- lj.fleisher

The team at Nissan deserves a good review, and as a customer you won’t be disappointed. Aaron was very helpful and matched me with the perfect vehicle.

Used 2017 Ford F-250