Szott Ford

Tom Ryan, New and Used Sales, Szott Ford

Tom Ryan

New and Used Sales

January 06, 2018

"Great Experience, Best Dealership!!!!"

- Zacariah And Cathie Coleman

We had a great experience buying a car from here. We told Chris What we where looking to buy and the price range we wanted to be in, And he made it happen. He was very helpful through the whole process. We could not be happier with our Car and the experience we received with Chris and Jason.

Jason VanRyckeghem
Chris Boan

December 28, 2017

"My experience at Szott Ford"

- Barbara Reis-Sczerenet

My Appt.with Chris Schram was a great experience. Chris when out of his way to do everything he could to make my car leasing experience as painless as possible. Chris was a joy to work with. I went into the dealership with a price in my mind, and I told him I would not pay one penny more for my lease payment. He went to his manager 3 times, and finally got the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay.I love my new Escape, and after driving a honda accord for nearly 35 years it was quite a change. I'm very happy with my new Escape, and a Big Thanks to Chris, who made my car leasing experience so pleasureable!

Chris Schram

December 11, 2017

"Great experience"

- BB

I had a great experience buying a car from Szott Ford. Brad Defrain was very knowledgeable about the inventory and what would work best for me with my payments. I would recommend going here for your next car or truck purchase

Brad Defrain