Szott M-59 Dodge LLC

New & Used Vehicle Sales

February 15, 2018

"Love our truck "

- Kuttkuhns

Had a great time buying our Dodge Ram the people there are all nice and Rocky was the best friendly and very helpful we love our truck

February 15, 2018

"Ron V"

- Rvanwagoner

Would recommend to others looking to purchase a vehicle. Ron and Rocky took great care of me during my visit. Thanks guys for the professionalism

Ron Nakas

February 09, 2018

"Exceeded expectation"

- SnuggieSpice

I went to Szott59 just to test drive a vehicle. I had other test drives on my agenda for the day, so it was to be a quick stop. I test drove a used 2011 Dodge Durango and Tony was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and its history. He accompanied me on the drive and other then his knowledge , his personality stood out as a down to earth human being. I've completed dozens of test drives this past week and all of the salesman you could tell were just about the sale. Yet with Tony that 10 minute test drive felt like I was just out driving with "one of the guys". Seemed to me , Tony is about building that relationship and rapport with people. I left Szott59 to head to another dealer for another test drive but once I got to the other dealer I quickly realized it was just like the rest. Making a Sale was only important thing to them. I turned around and went directly back to Szott59 to speak with Tony about some numbers. He understood I was looking for a reliable vehicle that wouldn't break the bank and that's why I was getting out of my other vehicle. Tony and I negotiated a fair price for both parties. I was preapproved through my bank to purchase but Tony and their Finance guy Jerry offered to see if they could beat the interest rate. Not only did they beat the rate , they blew it out of the water. Its more than 1.5 % rate lower than my bank and for less months. I'm very happy I made that 1.5 hour drive to visit Szott59. Side note-Todays weather is bad and this 2011 Durango Citadel, handles the snow covered roads better than my 4 wheel drive Ford F150 I traded in.

Tony Anderson