Taj Auto Mall

Bethlehem, PA

468 Reviews
Welcome to TAJ Auto Mall!!! Access to over 1000 vehicles!!! WE SELL AT WHOLESALE PRICES !!! Be sure to visit our virtual showroom of inventory available for purchase. There you will see detailed information about each vehicle, a picture gallery, as well as convenient ways to contact us for more information about that vehicle. We are located at 154 Nazareth Pike and are available by phone at 610-759-1600. You can also get driving directions and hours of service from our user friendly website.
Contact Dealership

154 Nazareth Pike

Bethlehem, PA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 468 reviews

July 03, 2022

Thank you taj auto mall, one of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with!! Thank you frank, you truly provided us the best experience we can ask for!! More

by kylewhittee
July 03, 2022

I am very pleased with everyone I dealt with at Taj auto mall - especially my salesperson frank!! Frank was extremely attentive to my needs and he always promptly responded to my correspondence. I re More

by brianwillamss79
June 30, 2022

Very good and helpful people working there. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member who needs a vehicle thank you wonderful experience and service. More

by TATTOO4HB
Jun 30, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and that our team could make this a top-notch experience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

June 28, 2022

They rush to make the sale and don’t follow through with what they say after the sale. More

by PAGER_GURU
Jul 02, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

Providing a positive experience is our top priority, so we're disappointed to hear that your visit didn't measure up. Thank you for bringing it to our attention, and if you'd be willing to give us some more detail, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out. We're sorry your visit didn't go as planned and would love the opportunity to touch base with you and address your concerns once we've been able to get the whole story. Amit Johari General Sales Manager (610) 759-1600

June 27, 2022

Helpful, accommodating, professional and friendly. No pressure salesmen. Makes customer feel relaxed. Excellent service. Thank you More

by EHONSEL
Jun 27, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Taj Auto Mall.

June 26, 2022

Very nice people very helpfulAlso very knowledgeable of the finance part and other vehicles that were in the lot More

by Ricfram
Jun 27, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you for choosing Taj Auto Mall. We look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

June 24, 2022

Very professional and laid-back at the same time. Awesome price and selection of vehicles definitely would tell a friend. More

by TATTOO4HB
Jun 24, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

June 22, 2022

I had the car for only 2 weeks and I am no longer able to drive it because it completely shuts off. More

by YASMINAGRIFFIN
Jun 26, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

We're sorry to hear about your experience, and would love to get to the bottom of it with you and see if there is something we can come up with to turn it around for you. Please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you. Amit Johari General Sales Manager (610) 759-1600

June 22, 2022

Great selection of cars. Frank Anwar (I believe is his name) was great in helping me choose. He was very knowledgeable, asked what I was looking for, didn’t push too much and More

by JSCANDOLA
Jun 23, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

Here at Taj Auto Mall, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Frank. We will share your comments with the team. We appreciate your review!

June 14, 2022

My salesman Chris was exceptionally helpful and patient when answering all my questions. He made sure to work with me and my needs. The gentleman in the finance department, peter, was very thorough and mad More

by KLSHARPE421
Jun 15, 2022 -

Taj Auto Mall responded

It's great to hear that we were able to get you exactly what you needed. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thanks again for choosing Taj Auto Mall!