Tallahassee Ford Lincoln

Sandra DeMay

September 17, 2018

"It is what it is"

- Tonyweso

I’ve been working over email with Matt, then assisted at dealership with josh while Matt was busy slinging vehicles. Matt has a trusting beard, and josh has listening ears, why we waited for years on the wizards in the back to approve my proposal. Low balled me at first, but we all walked away happy. Josh and Matt are good dudes, most salesmen are pretty slimy. They were not. Keep em on your team.

Josh Cunniff
Matthew Katz
Other Employees : Josh did all the leg work, although he was not listed on this survey. He took everything I said with a kind a smile and a (I understand) his beard game is weak though.

September 16, 2018

"Trade in for Lincoln"

- cwbucket

Owning a Lincoln has been a long time desire of mine. I was so impressed by the work that was done for me before I even walked into the showroom. Everything was handled by phone or text; and I was approved and ready to drive off the lot.

September 15, 2018

"Professionalism and Integrity"

- BarbaraW1957

Matt Katz was straight up professional. He helped us get the deal we needed to make our purchase and made sure we were in and out in a very timely fashion. There were no surprises and we love our new Lincoln MKC! Thanks Matt!

Used 2008 Chevrolet Impala