Tameron Hyundai

David Martin

Jay Johnson, Sales, Tameron Hyundai

Jay Johnson

October 17, 2017

"Sonata recall #162.... and service checkup"

- John M

I was notified about a Sonata recall #162........Quickly and easily scheduled an appointment, although I had none of the reported symptoms. Joe and his Service team looked at the car and did a "sound test" as part of the recall protocol and found no problems. Also, as part of the recall, they performed an oil and filter change and dip stick replacement at No Charge. They also did a multi point inspection and I was good-to-go within an hour. Thanks, Joe. Great service as usual. John M

Joe Bajalia
Other Employees : Randall McAdory; Brad Knovloch

October 16, 2017

"Best car buying experience"

- John Banker

Tameron Hyundai is a hassle free car buying experience. My salesmen, Mark Hodgson was extremely knowledgeable, polite and intent on making my visit a pleasant one. This is my second Genisis that I purchased from Tameron and it went just as I expected it. Hassle free. I bought a high quality vehicle at a very competitive price!

Mark Hodgson
Other Employees : Matt Austin, Jeni Short

October 15, 2017

"Kickass Salesman"

- lancaster2010

Attentive, honest, concerned, non pushy, knowledgeable, funny kept us entertained salesman Jay. When we first stopped at the dealership, we met him and he showed us a few SUV's. During that first initial meeting Jay did not try to push us to test drive, try to get the keys to our truck, or push us to fill out a credit application. We left, as we were just out looking at SUV"S in person. We went to two other dealerships. But ultimately there was something about Jay that pulled us back. This was hands down the best experience we have ever had in buying a automobile. We never once felt pushed, we had questions answered in a timely manor, Jay and the credit guys continuously stayed attentive to us to make sure we knew what was going on and made sure we were happy with what was going on. Jay keep doing what you are doing now and in a few years we will be back to upgrade. You rocked and made our first purchase of a Hyundai great.

Jay Johnson