Taylor's Auto Max

Jay Schabarker, Internet Sales, Taylor's Auto Max

Jay Schabarker

Internet Sales

February 26, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience"

- brittani mueller

I would 100% recommend Taylor’s Auto Max. After an extremely horrible experience I had at Lithia Honda of Great Falls, Taylor’s Auto Max took great care of me and helped me get into the car I wanted. They have definitely made my family and I customers for life! Thank you Mike and Chad Taylor!

Chad Taylor
Other Employees : MIKE TAYLOR

August 30, 2017

"First car buying experience"

- Kathweis

I recently bought my first new car from Ron Cooper at Taylor's. I was a little nervous about the process and making the right decision but Ron made the whole experience straightforward and enjoyable. He was willing to answer any questions and didn't pressure me to make a decision. Ron helpful, flexible, knowledgeable and friendly. I would absolutely work with him again!

Ron Cooper

July 14, 2017

"New car"

- Paul Willmarth

I went in to buy a used car becouse our old one had 210000 miles and we needed sonething more dependable. Sean got us into a 2017 Nissan and made the expeiance like working with on old friend. I will be back!!

Sean Kellogg