Taylor's Auto Max

Internet Sales

Jay Constantino, Sales, Taylor's Auto Max

Jay Constantino

July 12, 2018

"Excellent experience-Ron made car shopping fun!"

- Kschmaus

We do not live in Great Falls, but after our local dealership would not work with us on a truck for my husband, we bought one with Taylor's Auto Max. We had such a great experience that we knew we would get a car from them. Ron made it so quick and easy for me to get my dream car! I would highly recommend Taylor's Auto Max for anyone looking for a new/used vehicle.

June 07, 2018

"Let the adventure start here"

- TravelRN,connie

Ron Cooper was excellent to work with in purchasing my new vehicle. We tried out a number of vehicles and he was determined to help me find just the right one to suit my lifestyle. Now I am ready for the next adventure! Thanks Ron and the staff at Taylor Auto. I feel like I have made a new friend.

May 30, 2018

"It was a great experience."

- tlwagenman

Ron was great to work with. I would recommend anyone to talk to Ron if they are looking to buy a car.He made sure that I got everything fixed that he promise to. Thanks Ron

Taylor's Auto Max, Great Falls, MT, 59405