Taylor's Auto Max

Jay Schabarker, Internet Sales, Taylor's Auto Max

Jay Schabarker

Internet Sales

August 30, 2017

"First car buying experience"

- Kathweis

I recently bought my first new car from Ron Cooper at Taylor's. I was a little nervous about the process and making the right decision but Ron made the whole experience straightforward and enjoyable. He was willing to answer any questions and didn't pressure me to make a decision. Ron helpful, flexible, knowledgeable and friendly. I would absolutely work with him again!

July 14, 2017

"New car"

- Paul Willmarth

I went in to buy a used car becouse our old one had 210000 miles and we needed sonething more dependable. Sean got us into a 2017 Nissan and made the expeiance like working with on old friend. I will be back!!

Sean Kellogg
Dave Inman

April 02, 2017

"They went the extra mile!"

- AnitaKellam

I recently purchased my third Volkswagon and have to say this was my best experience yet. We were deciding between a Honda Accord and the VW Passat and I've got to admit that it was a close call. To be honest, our decision came down to the caring attitude of Ron Cooper. He made the process easy and didn't try to "sell" us on a vehicle, but instead showed us our options openly. He even went out and bought us a snack because we were absolutely starving while we completed our purchase paperwork. The rest of the crew was kind, friendly and went above and beyond to make this a positive experience. I have nothing but great things to say about them.

Ron Cooper
Other Employees : John Zuris, (The VW reclaim lady and gentleman who helped with the quote were FABULOUS, too)

Used 2014 Toyota Tacoma, $30000