Tempe Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Andrew Harper, Internet Sales Manager, Tempe Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Andrew Harper

Internet Sales Manager

November 06, 2017

"Nope. You didn't call or you would have an appointment"

- Unhappy Customer

I made an appointment with Bill for Saturday, but when I arrived, Bill said, "Nope. You didn't call or you would have an appointment."

Bill

October 04, 2017

"Great work by Mark!"

- KiaNiro2017

I really enjoyed doing business here! Mark made sure the paperwork was done BEFORE I came in. so I didn't have to spend hours in the dealership picking up the car. I quickly got the car I wanted at the time I wanted. Great job!

Mark Nektalova

September 23, 2017

"Great Customer Service!"

- Eric27

I was being helped by Traivon Myers and he was a great source of information! His customer service was excellent. Very nice and answered all my questions in great detail. He didn't try to force me into a car that I didn't want like most dealerships. He took the time to figure out what would work best for me and I appreciated that greatly! Come to this dealership, find Traivon Myers and you will have an amazing experience!

Traivon Myers