Terrebonne Ford Lincoln

BJ Bryan

February 23, 2019

"Very well enjoyed it"

- Jameslecompte

My salesman hunter was so nice and he had an answer for every question I had he was polite my waiting wasn’t long and the people at Terrebonne ford was nice also

Hunter Haydel

February 20, 2019

"Great experience "

- KLHP3 Verified Customer

Our purchase was very simple. Competitive pricing and the buying process was very efficient. I’ve never bought a vehicle in this short amount of time and had delivered to me next day.

Alex Jenkins
Roman Kuschov
Other Employees : The courier but forgot his name. He was great too

February 20, 2019

"Best dealership I’ve dealt with!"

- ROBHEATH Verified Customer

I have now bought 3 vehicles from Terrebonne Ford. I have always found the dealership to be very knowledgeable about the cars and trucks they sell. My recent experience was no exception. My salesman ( Hunter Haydel) jumped through hoops to please me. The management and finance guys were also awesome. I would highly recommend Terrebpmne Ford. They also fully explained how to use the Ford pass system and app for my IPhone. I can’t remember the guys name that showed me the system and how to use it but he was able to answer all my questions. I love this truck!

Hunter Haydel