The Autobarn Nissan of Evanston

Bojan Kokanoiv

November 15, 2017

"Larry Wolfe"

- David A Panozzo

I enjoyed working with Larry Wolfe. He went to great lengths to get me the exact car I wanted. He was not high pressure. He was honest and a pleasure to work with. Don't hesitate to ask for Larry if you are looking for a new Nissan. It will be a great experience.

Larry,Wolfe

October 08, 2017

"Don Mekoola "

- Jcoz21

I have only had the pleasure of working with Don on two occasion. Both times he has been patient with my questions, thorough and helpful. I texted him a question after the service and he responded promptly. Great experience with Don.

Don Mekoola

October 08, 2017

"As always, the service is perfect"

- 2012Rogue

Most of the time I deal with Don Mekoola from whom I always receive stellar service. This time I met a new service advisor: Tony Raia. I can say that Tony was just as pleasant and professional as Don. He reviewed the result of the inspection without the "sale pressure", but rather informed me of my choices vis a vis the wear and tear on my rear brakes.

Tony Raia