The Autobarn Subaru of Countryside

Service Department Manager

October 17, 2017

"A compliment"

- Jay Sommerfield

The people at this dealership's service department go out of their way to be pleasant and accommodating. They go above and beyond to ensure a positive experience.

James Fischer
Other Employees : Emily, Falisha (sp)

October 16, 2017

"service"

- ksubaru

Sam was helpful in getting me in and out when I dropped off my car for routine service-he noticed I was skipped over in checking in and took care of me. I was also quoted an appropriate amount of time for service and he called me when the car was ready. While I was paying, he apologized again for the confusion at checking in. He was genuine and kind, I appreciated his willingness to follow-up with me.

Sam S.

October 15, 2017

"Outstaing"

- M3seeker

Vehicle was as advertised. Michael W. assisted me in the purchase, he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and eager without being pushy. Test drive was not rushed and chosen to highlight the attributes of the vehicle. A couple of rounds back and forth and we agreed on a price and payment structure. Michael A. assisted with the finanincing, he was new to the position but very thorough and answered all my questions without hesitation. Michael W. Followed up with a call on Monday to make certain everything was as expected. My experience was outstanding, I would recommend Autobarn Volkswagen highly.

Michael W.