Thomas Dodge of Highland Indiana

Tim Kroll

September 18, 2017

"Friendly shopping"

- Deb & Adam 2017

Joe was great. He really went out of his way for the correct "fit". Made a first time buyer very happy. I highly recommend your next purchase be from Thomas!

September 04, 2017

"Frank and Joe, what a pleasure to deal with "outstanding" "

- SAM88

Joe really helped out with all my questions and explained things thoughrouly was willing to work with my schedule his knowledge of the vehicle was superb in which helped the process move faster due to my time frame. Frank worked hard at getting me to where I needed to be, he showed extraordinary skills at working numbers and in my experiences the best I've ever seen, I'm sure he is a very important asset to the dealership and to Thomas dodge. They truly went above and beyond!!!!!

Frank Kowalski
Nady Boutros

August 22, 2017

"Worth the drive to Indiana"

- Liberty driver 07

I usually take the Jeep I bought for my daughter to the dealership in Indiana at least once a year.. This time I scheduled several jobs included in the 60000 mile service. I get a quote from the advisor, he checks with me if there are any additions, and I wait in the comfortable showroom. It's worth the drive from Chicago. They do the work requested, answer questions, and charge less than our local dealers around here.

Jim Grump