Tillery Buick GMC - Service Center

4 Reviews of Tillery Pontiac Buick Gmc - Service

September 19, 2018

"Repair/replacement"

- samodrum

Staff are friendly and helpful. Not a bad visit, just took a bit longer than anticipated due to programming difficulties of new part. They seem to want to do right by their customers though.

September 18, 2018

"Excellent service"

- B Turley

I bought my first auto from Tillery about 7 years ago. I started using their service dept then. I make an appt and wait because the required time is very reasonable as are the charges. The most important thing to me is their advice. Rudy is always honest and quotes accurate figures when work is to be done. I can even call Rudy and he will advise me. He knows my driving habits and aids me in making decisions. I encourage other older female friends to use Tillery. Tillery and Rudy are an important part of my quality of life.

Bob Moss
Dan Hoagland
Gabe Candelaria
September 12, 2018

"Service ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"

- Renee1771

Always amazing service, friendly, and fast service. Having been bring my. Jeep for service since I bought it from another dealership. Wouldn't trust any other service department.

Freddy Mora
Other Employees : Jerome Martinez
August 12, 2014

"Bad work practices"

- akvanderwagen

Had my gmc truck worked on and they left it out side over night and it got vandalized in there lot and they refused to fix it saying it not there responsibility

All of them