Tischer Acura

Lisa Martin, Owner Loyalty Manager, Tischer Acura

Lisa Martin

Owner Loyalty Manager

November 12, 2018

"Tony S. excellent, helped me buy a vehicle last minute."

- wathiesjr

Recently had my truck die just before a trip up north. Don't like buying anything last minute. Did my research and found the ideal truck online at Tischer Acura in Laurel, Maryland. Spoke with Tony S. He said one other person considering it, but from out of state. I headed down right away. Tony gave me the red carpet treatment. He couldn't have been a better salesperson. He had accepted the truck in trade. So he knew the history and shared it with me. We took a drive, chatted and it was the best experience I have had with any dealership. We processed the paperwork that night, all done and I drove it home. Tony gave a call the next day to see how I liked the truck. I also needed to drive a check down to the dealer. We chatted again. Such a genuinely nice person. I would go to Tony again in a heartbeat.

November 08, 2018

"Acura 2019 MDX"

- csm3057

Tony and Lisa were excellent to work with, they treated us great and we felt they were very honest Very good experience will definitely come again

Lisa Martin

September 13, 2018

"Exceptional Customer Service"

- jackie b-l

I came in for my first oil change on my 2018 RDX Advance SUV and left the dealership with a brand new 2018 MDX courtesy of Tony Saadipour. His sale skills are exceptional! He is like family to us!! If there was a 10 star rating that is what he would get- 5 stars is not enough!!

Other Employees : Noah and Antonio