Tom Denchel Ford Country Prosser - Service Center

60 Lifetime Service Reviews

630 Wine Country Road, Prosser, Washington 99350

60 Reviews of Tom Denchel Ford Country Prosser. - Service Center

July 11, 2018

"Very satisfied with the personnel and the service"

- REBECCAMOHR

I've been buying vehicles at Tom denchel for quite a number of years and they do my service also I particularly like that they wash my vehicles when they service them they are very accommodating and try their best to make everything just like you like to have it

The
July 11, 2018

"Happy with work performed. Technician did nice job."

- FREEMIXS

Work was performed nicely. The ac blower motor no longer works which is disappointing. This is not related to the repair that was done but the ac was left on max by the person who parked the car and when I started the car and I think it blew a relay or something in the blower circuit.

July 02, 2018

"Service visit "

- Cynthia

Everyone has been very helpful, fair, and friendly. Salesman remember us. The car gets in and out in a timely manner and it was washed! Thank you!

Tom Denchel Ford Country Prosser responded

Cynthia, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

July 02, 2018

"New car follow up"

- JR

My new car required a exterior corrosion protection treatment. They worked it in to a convenient time for me, after I had missed the first appointment. I appreciate the fast, friendly professional treatment I received and the work was done as expected. They followed up with asking if I had any questions or concerns and I left feeling like the service department took my business seriously. Being that this was an expense to them and no charge to me I didn’t expect the great service I received. Pleasantly surprised and will bring my vehicle back for service as needed.

Koty Kollmar
Shawn Wabeke
Manny Benitez

Tom Denchel Ford Country Prosser responded

JR, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope you have a great day!

July 01, 2018

"Excellent service experience "

- MARKNATM

I had an issue with a coolant leak. The service team was able to help me with a work-a-round (a temporary surge tank) until the parts could be secured. The follow-up repair was performed in less than the estimated time.

Tom Denchel Ford Country Prosser responded

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

June 25, 2018

"The Different Ford Dealership."

- amgouws

This Ford Dealership is so different from your normal Vehicle Dealerships. The services received from everybody regardless of your job or tittle is absolutely fantastic, these people are kind courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable about their work. You can be guaranteed the service and workmanship will be the best.

Shawn Wabeke
Jordon Bogart
June 22, 2018

"Serviced my 2017 F250."

- CTUNDERWOOD2011

Customer service was exceptional. My Auto Tech, Leo Burris, did a fantastic job on my truck. I’d recommend him and Tom Denchel Ford to my family and friends.

Leo Burris

Tom Denchel Ford Country Prosser responded

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

June 02, 2018

"The Very Best"

- SMCD1950

Their service is always the very best. Customer is number one and they’re spot on providing recommendations and implementation of what is needed. A few times I’ve driven in with no appt and presented my problem. They’ve always responded right then never forcing me to leave and come back later. I love 45 miles from them and they are very considerate of that. I’ve bought many autos & trucks from them and would never think of going anywhere else. I sing their praises to everyone that will listen!

Ruben Munguia
Arnold Orozco
May 26, 2018

"Excellent "

- Kflo42

The service department is top notch. Very friendly and professional. I Had all my questions and expectations met! Would highly rec service department for any kind of service.

May 25, 2018

"Satisfaction and confidence..."

- LOJO3535

I live 5 miles from Brand X, but it's worth it to come to your dealership which is 35 miles away. You guys are professional, courteous and worth the extra effort. Don't change a thing. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Johnson