Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Tonkin Gresham Honda

Manuel Arellano

May 26, 2019

"Great experience. "

- Art

I’ve done business with this dealership for 18 years. They’ve made us into a Honda “family”. Every car we’ve purchased from them has been completely dependable, and the sales and service staff are exceptional.

April 07, 2019

"Dane Walen did an incredibly good job with us"

- Andrew H

My husband and I were very pleased at how thorough, accommodating, and helpful Dane was with our Honda Ridgeline test driving, options/features explanations/instructions, and ultimate purchase process. We believe from our experience with him that he will ensure we are taken good care of as we go through the process of adding accessories and ongoing regular car maintance over time. We grateful that he knew every detail, large and small, about the Ridgeline and took the time we needed for showing us especially when we were ready to drive away with our new purchase. Thank you Dane.

April 03, 2019

"My new(to me) Honda Accord "

- ReeRee

The moment I walked into Honda I was treated with so much respect. I was so impressed with the customer service of Dane Walen (and his colleagues) he made sure I got the car i wanted! Thank you

Other Employees : Dane Walen