Tony Honda

Andrew Jameson

November 13, 2018

"Wonderful customer service"

- ConnieandAl

When my husband and I drove on to the lot we had no idea what we were looking for. We were immediately greeted by Joe Lacuesta. He was very friendly and attentive and took the time to listen to what we were interested in. He was incredibly knowledgeable and patient and with his help we were able to find the right car for us. He took the time to answer all our questions and demonstrated all the features of our new car. He made the buying process quick, smooth and painless. Cindy Fernandez helped us with accessories for our new car. She is very friendly and helpful. Getting the right accessories can be a little overwhelming but she was so patient and kind. She took the time to answer all of our questions and when we came back a couple days later with a few more questions she greeted us like we were family. Cindy then introduced us to Natasha Helsham. She was very sweet and helped to schedule our service for our car. My husband and I are very pleased with Joe, Cindy and Natasha. All three employees were not only extremely professional and knowledgeable but treated us with so much respect and kindness. Usually buying a car can be quite stressful but they made it enjoyable. Amazing employees that give legendary service. We are truly impressed.

Cindy Fernandez
Joe Lacuesta
Natasha Helsham

November 12, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Djebato01

I have owned a Honda Pilot for over 6 years now and have always worked with Sean. He is friendly and committed to provide excellent service every time. He makes it easy for me to set up appointments and while I am there he checks to make sure that my wait time is not long. Sean also informs me of when my tires, transmission, etc. need to be updated. I can trust that he is not only taking care of my car, but he is taking care of me and my family.

Sean Kikuchi

November 12, 2018

"Great customer service"

- kkhondarater

Service was great. The service writer and shuttle driver were great. The service writer gave me discounts that I forgot about when I took my car in to be service. I was especially happy about it since every little discount or coupon helps. The shuttle driver was especially knowledgeable about the traffic and road conditions. I was impressed because she took an alternate route to take me back to the service center faster that it would had been if we were caught on the traffic that was caused by an accident and roadwork between Pearl City and Waipio.

David Pagan