Tony Honda

Kerry Kobayashi

November 16, 2017

"Efficient!"

- ToyotaRav4

I had a unique set of circumstances associated with my vehicle needs, but it didn't deter Wilber. He was able to quickly identify a vehicle, negotiate price, and get me out the door with a smile. He's a really mellow guy who can can understand his customer and work with them effectively!! Mahalo.

Wilber Bergado

November 15, 2017

"Great experience!"

- CherishM

Dustin was very helpful and accommodating with my last minute requests. Overall I had a great experience and would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to see Dustin!

Dustin Sonico

November 15, 2017

"Stress Free, Pleasant and Very Helpful"

- CRV2017

Maria Balicoco met my every needs in getting my 2017 CR-V. Technologies in this new car are overwhelming and exciting!!! She explained and showed me how everything works. We even did two test drive just so I was comfortable with the feel of the car and the knowledge of how it works! That's awesome...She cared! I made a new friend and fell in love with my CR-V! Maria also reassured me that I can call on her anytime when assistant is needed on the car. Her friendliness and professional assistant is truly appreciated. Big Mahalo with Hug! Evie Ortiz

Maria Balicoco