Towbin Dodge RAM

Service Director

August 14, 2018

"Dodge family "

- Marcie702

We have bought several cars from Towbin Dodge and will continue to come here for future purchases. Sales to Service has always been great. Melissa Moldonado has always made me feel like I was more than a customer. Oscar and the staff in service has always been great to work with.

Melissa Maldonado
Oscar Palma

August 06, 2018

"Thank you Joe Petikyan Jennifer, and Luse Escobar"

- raelynn64

EMPLOYEE RATING "I've bought 12 vehicles total but this is my 1 Charger I've bought 12 vehicles total but this is my 1 Charger that I bought I've been buying cars from for 10 years. I always get what I want and everybody goes beyond to make sure that I am happy. when ever I am looking for a car I call Joe GM and tell him what car I am looking for helps find them in the color I want fast with the paperwork and always answers any questions that I have about Thank you Albert & Tanisha D

Cesar Hernandez
Joe Petikyan

July 21, 2018

"I got the best deal ever! "

- Tyrashadow05

A young man named Dijian Snider helped me find my first vehicle. 2016 Chevy Cruze with only 19k mileage, also comes with a backup camera! Helped me get the low payment I want & provided excellent service. I am a happy customer. I will recommend to all my friends!

Dijian Snider