Towbin Dodge RAM

Jose Sandoval

Dijian Snider, Sales, Towbin Dodge RAM

Dijian Snider

December 08, 2018

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE JOSH"

- JORGE F.M.

I PURCHASED MY FIRST BRAND NEW VEHICLE AT TOWBIN DODGE RAM, RAM 2500 4X4 DIESEL. I HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM JOSHUA VELEZ, HE WAS VERY PATIENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY AND ALWAY SMILING. HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WANTED AND HELPED ME FIND IT. CALLED ME AFTER THE SALE AND KEPT ME UPDATED ON COUPLE OF ITEMS THAT WERE ORDERED AND SHOWED HE CARES ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND WILL TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THANK YOU!

JOSHUA VELEZ

November 30, 2018

"Purchase"

- Rab0520

I had a great experience with Joshua he took good care of ne and got me what i was looking for. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Joshua

November 30, 2018

"Jose Sandoval...amazing! "

- Brenda Diaz

Dealership wise- outstanding customer service from every department. The fact that everyone treats you like they know you is incredible. Clean and friendly environment!!! Once you purchase they have a gong you can ring and my inner child was thrilled!!! Thank you Towbin for providing such an exciting establishment while purchasing a car! Salesman wise- I’ve purchased multiple cars from different dealerships and have worked with great salesmen BUT no one like Jose Sandoval. From the moment I arrived he was polite and was more interested in learning what I was asking for in a purchase rather than being pushy and making it uncomfortable. I went in with ridiculous requests and not once did Jose hesitate to fulfill them. He pulled both a 1500 Ram and a charger and dealt with me being indecisive. Not once did I feel pressured to purchase but with his help we made it work and he got me into a 2018 Charger!!!! LOVE my car and I am forever grateful that I was able to work with Jose!!!!!

Jose Sandoval