Townsend Nissan

Mike McDonald

BJ Perkins, Executive Manager, Townsend Nissan

Executive Manager

October 02, 2017

"Friends, Family & Financed!"

- Houston35

Great people! Honest and upfront! I like dealing with people who shoot your straight! I'm a little bias on my salesperson! He's Great! Feels good to be treated like family by all - Xavier, Mark & BJ! No JUKEing, these guys are great!

Xavier Houston
Mark Tolbert

September 22, 2017

"Thank you, James Durrett!!!!!!!"

- Randy

I want to thank Service Advisor, James Durrett, for his help during our recent ordeal evacuating south Florida due to Hurricane Irma. We evacuated once we saw that as the eye of the hurricane was on a forecasted track right over our home town of Venice, FL. As we headed north, Tuscaloosa, AL was the closest city that we could find that had a hotel room available. After 20 hours on the road due to traffic congestion, we stayed in Tuscaloosa for four days. Once the hurricane had lost its punch and moved north, we planned our return trip to Florida hoping to find gas stations along the way with gas as well as our home intact. As we were loading up all of our valuable possessions, we headed out and then suddenly the 'check engine' light came on in our 2013 Nissan Altima. I immediately took the vehicle to Townsend Nissan and spoke with Service Advisor, James Durrett. and shared our situation with him. He immediately took our vehicle back to the Service Department and within 15 minutes came back with the diagnosis of a sensor needing to be replaced. He replaced the sensor at NO CHARGE as well as NO CHARGE for the labor. He simply explained what was done to correct the situation, gave me my keys and wished me the best of luck on our trip back to south Florida. In our stressful state of mind, James' act of kindness meant so much to us as we had no clue what the next hour or the next day would bring. Thankfully, after a 14 hour drive back to FL, we found minimal damage to our house. This is the kind of EXCELLENT service that we have come to expect from NISSAN, which is the reason we had recently purchased a Nissan Sentra from the Nissan dealership here in Venice, FL. If you live in the Tuscaloosa area, I highly recommend Townsend Nissan as they truly care about you and your vehicle needs. And, again, THANK YOU James Durrett!!!

James Durrett

August 23, 2017

"Amazing people@"

- Sami

All I can say is exceptional service! Sales and service departments second to none! Jonathan in service is the best tech I have ever met!

Other Employees : Stan Ward