Townsend Nissan

BJ Perkins, Executive Manager, Townsend Nissan

BJ Perkins

Executive Manager

December 12, 2017

"Gave me what I needed AND most of what I wanted‼️"

- Aunt

I knew what I wanted, but am realistic enough to know NEED is more important. Arsenio asked questions and listened to what I wanted and presented me with a better option that met my needs and actually gave me many of my WANTS??Listening is STILL very important for sales persons. Thank you Arsenio??🏆

Arsenio Eatmon

December 11, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- midedman

Honestly, I'd rather have my teeth pulled than deal with car salesman! However, I was in need of a new vehicle. I went to several different dealerships & was basically accosted by them all, until I got to Townsend Nissan. I worked with Arsenio Eatmon this past weekend to purchase my new Rogue & could not be happier with the results. Arsenio was fair, patient (I test drove multiple vehicles), and very personable, never pushy. I got a great deal on a vehicle that I truly love. I highly recommend this dealer, and especially Arsenio!

Arsenio Eatmon

October 02, 2017

"Friends, Family & Financed!"

- Houston35

Great people! Honest and upfront! I like dealing with people who shoot your straight! I'm a little bias on my salesperson! He's Great! Feels good to be treated like family by all - Xavier, Mark & BJ! No JUKEing, these guys are great!

Mark Tolbert