Townsend Nissan

Mike McDonald

November 03, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Smayhew

I love this dealership and everyone that works there. They work hard for you! BJ worked hard to get me a good deal. Patrick was so patient and didnt hesitate to let me look over two different vehicles until I finally made my mind up.

Mike McDonald
Mark Tolbert
BJ Perkins

October 23, 2018

"My 2015 Nissan Versa Note"

- Mr. Iannelli

I must say, I was pleased with Jordan Ellis! He greeted me with such open arms and compassion that was greatly appreciated. I view many cars on my search, but what led me to this vehicle at Townsend Nissan the most was probably the hospitality and character of Jordan. He was a great help and even when I was unsure of what I wanted, he took his time to help me find the perfect vehicle.

Charlie Dare
Jordan Ellis

September 13, 2018

"Love my Titan"

- Brandon123

This was by far my most enjoyable auto shopping experience. Townsend Nissan and Internet Sales Specialist Mr. Patrick Shanks saved me a lot of time and hassle with the honest assessments and valued knowledge. Thank you all so much!!!

Used 2015 Ford F-250, $49990