Townsend Nissan

Mike McDonald

June 19, 2018

"Thanks Patrick!"

- Mike.C

Patrick was helpful in listening and not pressuring us. We love our Rogue! Patrick has checked up to see how we are still liking our new vehicle. Thankful for the dealership working with price and trade in.

Patrick Shanks

June 14, 2018

"Great "

- Lumpy

My buying experience went exceptionally well. Everyone was friendly. I got a payment that I could make without difficulty I will be a returning buyer

June 07, 2018

"Outstanding Service!!"

- iampysces

When I was recommended to Townsend Nissan I did not expect to be treated with such kindness and respect! Both Mike and Mark Tolbert went ABOVE AND BEYOND my expectations of finding the right used vehicle at the right price for me and my sons. Just as I was beginning to lose hope, they did everything in their power and brought me satisfaction. I've had my vehicle now for almost 3 months and I'm still in love! I can definitely call these two men my family! Thank you so much for your friendliness, hard work, and dedication!!!

Mark Tolbert