Toyota Marin

Martin Sumayan, Direct Sales Manager , Toyota Marin

Martin Sumayan

Direct Sales Manager

December 06, 2018

"Great salesguy, George Tenido"

- Jazzzzmyne

I had a great experience with George Tenido. He was an upbeat, knowledgeable, low-pressure salesman. Not to mention patient. We wound up taking 4 cars out for test drives, and after it seemed I’d walk back home without a new (used) car, we found a jewel.

Cathie Badger
George Tenido

December 04, 2018

"The best car experience!"

- Wendy

What a welcoming dealership! From the moment my daughter & I walked in I felt confortable. No one was pushy, just wanted to help. We spoke with Martin on the phone to let him know we were coming. He listened intently to my situation of “ I need a car ASAP “ He said sit back and relax I’ll do all the work soon I was the proud owner of a much needed vehicle! I would recommend Martin, any of the wonderful staff but also this dealership! Thank you for making this stressful situation I was in turn into a wonderful positive experience! Thank you again Martin !

Martin Sumayan
Susan Barrientos

December 02, 2018

"Great Experience! "

- pjthacher

I walked into Toyota of Marin with very little idea of how to buy a car. I had certain parameters in mind for what I wanted to spend and what kind of truck I wanted to buy. The sales people were quite helpful and upfront. They worked with me to put together a deal that made sense for me. They even dropped the truck off in San Francisco for me. Great experience. Great people.

John Chan