Toyota Marin

Used Car Finance Manager

November 22, 2017

"Bought Mom a Car"

- Friar Tucks

I found 8 cars on my search. 2 were in Santa Rosa close to my home in Cotati. The others were from dealers in Marin County. After eliminating the Santa Rosa options I went to Marin. I was emailing dealers about my specific choices and Marvin from Toyota Marin responded quickly. I set a vague time to meet and see the cars I selected. Upon my arrival Marvin was unavailable and John Hathway helped me. He showed me the specific cars i was looking for and we took dest drives on both. I explained to him we were buying this car for my mom and there were a lot of moving parts to this deal. I finished with john and visited the other dealers that had cars I was looking for. After terrible reposes and experience at Marin Mazda and Marin Imports I returned to Toyota Marin and started talking about making a deal. This was on Sunday and I worked out the basics of the deal. I told John I would be back Monday with the trade (moms old car) and my Sister in law to finish the deal. Had to trick my mom to get her car. I text John we were running late but finally arrived. John worked on the deal and besides the waiting time for paperwork and normal stuff the process was seamless. I appreciate John and the manager who helped us. Being a business owner myself John represented his employer well.

John Hathway and manager

November 15, 2017

"Amazing service "

- Ace5

Fast and easy buying process. Thanks to Christine I got an amazing deal on my corolla. I would definitely recommend family or friends to this dealership.

November 06, 2017

"Easy to Work With"

- Happy Prius Owner

Buying a car is an experience to say the least. And time consuming. I would say that this dealership and staff have it down. Runs like a well-oiled machine, even better, I found that the employees genuinely like to be there and enjoy working with each other is what I saw. It was a nice, pleasant environment and thus a pleasant and nice experience. Christine was great. Knowledgeable, easy to work with and easy to talk with. I don't have a ton of time in my life, and while yea, it did take time and was a process (as it should be), Christine and staff worked hard to make it pleasant and move it along as best they could (it's a process and it should be). I have nothing but good things to say. I like to work with a happy, pleasant crowd and this dealership, they all seem quite happy and helpful. I would def recommend Christine and the dealership. Great experience all around. Thank you.

Doreen Tan