Toyota Marin

Ren Briones, Used Car Sales Manager, Toyota Marin

Ren Briones

Used Car Sales Manager

June 19, 2018

"Amazing, extremely helpful, knowledgable, and patient! "

- MyFavToyota25

I have had the same car for 16 years, since I first got my license, so this was my first time ever buying a car. I did a lot of research and prep to get ready for what I expected to be a long stressful negotiation process to get what I wanted. BUT, I WAS COMPLETELY WRONG. John Hathaway was the best, most kindhearted, patient salesman I had the pleasure of working with to find my perfect car. John was very patient as I went through my list of questions, checklists, etc. and made me feel completely assured in my decision. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would strongly recommend John and his team at Toyota Marin if you are in the market for a used/certified used car.

John Hathaway

June 18, 2018

"very happy"

- theCruiser

I am a little bit intimidated by dealerships as I do not shop for a vehicle very often. My experience with Toyota Marin was wonderful. My salesperson and the finance guy were tops and they treated me with a calm, relaxed attitude and I bought a fine SUV. Toyota Marin is a special place.

John Hathaway- sales Derrell Brushaber- finance

June 18, 2018

"Educated and receptive people."

- Tiagosb7666

I had such good time and experience with great time Work. You guys are so attention an helpful with our need. Warrant and facility are amazing. I am so happy to meet that great dealership with amazing workers. The sales man Victor Diaz and the financial guy Carlos who take care of my need is a kindness men i’ve Met. Definitely next year I will be back to get a another new car to my wife.

Victor Diaz