Toyota of Bristol

Doug Jackson

September 28, 2017

""Right at Home""

- Debbie

We were so pleased with our experience at TB........Glenda Plaster(amazing work ethics, friendly & honest). She & Teddy treated us like they would want to be treated. Often times customers do not deal with a Manager directly on a "one on one" basis but Teddy was willing to answer all our questions along with Glenda and at the same time going that extra mile. Thanks to Glenda and Teddy both for making our purchase at Toyota of Bristol a feeling of being "right at home".

Glenda Plaster, Teddy McQueen

September 24, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- vankster

One of the best buying experiences I have had. Everyone I worked with was great. Glenda Plaster, Teddy McQueen, and Bob Clark all did a great job giving me a great deal. I wasn't able to buy local in years past but this buying experience changed that. Thanks.

Glenda Plaster, Teddy McQueen

September 21, 2017

"Courteous and efficient"

- kathy salyers

Corey was very professional and courteous and service was completed in very timely fashion. I waited while my 6 no service was being completed. Surprised how quickly was completed and was on my way

Cory Ross