Toyota of Brookfield

364 Reviews of Toyota of Brookfield

March 14, 2019

"Highlander XLE"

- BADD MAN

Don Byington was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the purchase process. We are very excited to have our first new car in 14 years. Love that new car smell!

Mar 15, 2019 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. It is very exciting to get into a new car after 14 years! Enjoy your new Highlander!

March 14, 2019

"Amazing "

- kaypalm0

Amazing staff, very helpful, made the entire car situation super easy! I would recommend this staff to anybody looking for a new car- they made it so simple and quick.

Dave Golombowski
Mar 25, 2019 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We love to see that our customers think that our staff is amazing, and that they made the buying experience easy. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Toyota!

February 28, 2019

"2016 Rav4"

- Julieh143

I came into the dealership to check out some of the cars that I had viewed on line. Upon walking into the showroom I was greeted by Kyle Uhlenhake. I thought I have saved the vehicles I was interested in but he helped me find something I liked much much more. Kyle was personable and very pleasant to work with. I then was introduced to Chris Mohr and he too was awesome to work with making all the paperwork etc less grueling. I walked out a with a "new" Rav4 and I just love it. This is the second car that I have purchased from Toyota of Brookfield and I will for sure recommend it to all of my friends. THANK YOU KYLE and CHRIS

Chris Mohr
Kyle Uhlenhake
Mar 01, 2019 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business. We love to hear that our customers are having a positive experience with our staff. Both Kyle and Chris have been with us for a while, and always seem to deliver that great experience. We hope you continue to love your "new" RAV4!

February 25, 2019

"St. George Argires Sales Consultant "

- Bigappletv

How do you sum up the warm welcome I recieved compared to the subpar experience I got from Curry Toyota sales team in New York. Immediately George began our initial discovery of my needs with George assuring me this expeirnce would be exceptional amd without a sale hat on and that was an expectation he set that he met. My stress isn’t about if I need a mew car or how to get out of a lease. Mu stress is also not in his control but in the hands of Toyota financial and the dealership to find its compassion for my current situation of being unemplyed. So, George has brought in key team members to help me find real next steps towards a best fit solution. I am not doubtful of George or the team members he brought into my needs, but more on the corporation. And bank to help me during my time of need. I truly do recommend George Argires and tip my cap to the dealership that fills its ecosystem with quality people who care. Even though I will end up keeping this vehicle and trying to find paymemts to make each month while facing my other bills I still recognize that Toyota of Brookfield sees the value of their customers and its employees. Thank you George for taking your time to help me as far as you are able to. Your efforts go above and beyond exceeding my expectations.

George Argires

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. George is a great salesperson, and we're very happy to see that he provided you with a great experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

February 24, 2019

"Personable experiences during the hassle of car shopping."

- John Brinkman

Buying a car has an interesting reputation. The usual complaint is having to haggle in order to feel you are not being taken advantage of. I see that as a problem that is not specific to Toyota of Brookfield. So although my wife and I did engage in haggling, we still consider the experience to be an overall positive one: The staff were kind and welcoming. When my wife and I went to a different dealership to purchase a car we didn't feel we were taken seriously at all. At this dealership there was none of that. Every exchange I had with an employee was a positive one. In addition to the employees selected, I enjoyed working with Tyson, who helped close our purchase, and Michaela in rentals. Our salesman Don was really good at giving us time and space to think but not being too distant that we'd have to track him down. He also gave his opinion on things but more as matter-of-fact than being pushy. One thing we are critical of was when we were about to say that the price was too high and we wanted to look at a different vehicle, we were told it was sold. Yet when looking at their inventory we could swear that it doesn't say sold (while our vehicle that we did purchase says sold). Another critique is when we wanted to purchase corrosion protection service from them we said we would only get it if it is cheaper. They ended up reducing the price of the service, which is wonderful, but it still needs to be said that if we had not asked then we would have paid full price. For that service, though, I was promised a free rental car for the day and the dealership delivered upon its promise. With all of that said, I still recommend this dealership. You may need to ensure you are getting the best deal that you can but I do believe that at the end of the day Brookfield of Toyota doesn't just want to make a sale but instead they want to work with you to make you happy enough to get a sale and that's a difference I appreciate. P.S. The picture in the photo is of the car that we traded in and not the 2016 Corolla we purchased.

Sarah Moreno
Eric Glenn

Toyota of Brookfield responded

John, thank you for your review. We're happy to see that our staff was kind and welcoming. Don is a great salesperson, and always seems to deliver a great experience for our customers. Getting the best deal is certainly important to every customer, we're sorry to hear you feel there was a bit of a hiccup in getting you the best price. But, happy that we ultimately did get to a good deal, and that you would still recommend our dealership. Enjoy your new Corolla!

February 23, 2019

"They are professional, polite, and willing to make a deal. "

- Toyota lover

I shopped around by phone first before selecting this dealership. I was not disappointed when I went in to purchase a vehicle. The sales person, Benjamin Lakis was professional, polite and accommodating. He found the perfect vehicle for us at the price we wanted with finance options to make our comfortable monthly payments possible. When we picked up the Highlander Ben took as much time as we needed to show us all the features in our new car and how they worked. I highly recommend Toyota of Brookfield.

Benjamin Lakis

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We're happy to see that Benjamin was professional, polite and accommodating, and that he was able to help you find the perfect vehicle for you. Enjoy your new Highlander!

February 20, 2019

"Excellent Customer Service "

- Lk

After going to several dealerships, I was the most impressed with the staff at Brookfield Toyota, particularly Ryan Sayers. Ryan was genuinely interested in helping me find a car that fit my needs. He was approachable, easy-going, and knowledgeable While I ended up purchasing a car elsewhere, only because the vehicle I wanted had been sold, this is the first dealership I will contact when I search for another car and would highly recommend to others.

Ryan Sayers
Feb 21, 2019 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. Ryan Sayers has been with us a long time, and does a great job. We're glad to see that he was able to help you find the right car for your needs. We wish we could have helped you with a vehicle, but we're glad that we provided a positive experience, where you will take a look at us again, the next time you're in the market. Enjoy your new vehicle!

February 19, 2019

"Great experience. My wife was pleased with the finance dept."

- Karrguy

Great dealership. My wife was pleased with the finance dept. It went smoothly. Everything was very professional from beginning to end. I will recommend my salesperson Don Byington.

Dave Golombowski
Feb 20, 2019 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that your wife was pleased with our finance department. We appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy your new Toyota!

February 17, 2019

"Fast and easy. "

- Camry

No pressure sale. Listened to me and offered knowledge that made it an easy buying decision . Would buy a car from this same gentleman again.

Feb 18, 2019 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. We're glad to see that Don provided you a positive experience for you, listened to you, and made it an easy buying decision. Enjoy your new vehicle!

February 17, 2019

"Our best auto buying experience ever"

- Papa and Nana H

Do you ever dread the process of replacing a vehicle? That was us . . . until Friday. We are in our 60’s and were coming off a soon to be expiring lease (a first for us) so we were in unfamiliar territory. We found a vehicle online that we liked at Toyota of Brookfield and went there fully expecting the stereotypical auto buying experience. We’d never been to Toyota of Brookfield before. Couldn’t have been more pleasantly surprised. Everyone we worked with (Don, Dillon, Tyson, and Chris) was very friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and accommodating. We never felt pressured or overwhelmed. Our experience couldn’t have been any better. We ended up with a great vehicle at a great price. Our main contacts, Don Byington and Tyson Felder were rockstars! We immediately felt like old friends. No more dreadful feelings. Just happy smiles!

Other Employees : Tyson Felder
Feb 18, 2019 -

Toyota of Brookfield responded

Thank you for your review. Don certainly does provide a great experience, we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. Enjoy your new vehicle!