Toyota of Brookfield

Sales and Leasing Associate

January 15, 2019

"Love my 4Runner!"

- Survey

I knew what I wanted for a vehicle and we were able to test drive a 2019 4Runner after Freddy greeted us at the door. After working out the details we decided on a date and time to pick up my truck and overall the experience was excellent, I would highly recommend working with Freddy and the dealership! It is a fun vehicle to drive!!!

Freddy Francois
Bob Guzinski

January 15, 2019

"My Awesome 2018 Toyota Tundra TRD Off Road Truck"

- WyoWisCowboy

I cannot speak more highly of Toyota of Brookfield. All things happen for a reason and though I live a long way from Wisconsin I found my drive from my home in Jackson Hole, Wyoming worth every mile. I was connected with my Toyota of Brookfield dealer through auto-trader. The whole experience was serandipitous as my dealer (George Argires) has some great connections with my home state of Wyoming. Who knew? I stayed with my friend near Madison and we drove out from Madison to Milwaukee in my little silver single cab Toyota Pickup truck (the truck I traded in) out to Toyota of Brookfield. George Argires was fantastic to work with and he got virtually every add-on I asked for with my purchase. I'm very grateful for my new Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Pickup Truck. I'm grateful for Toyota of Brookfield. Also I thank Chris Sberna for his work in my purchase as well. I loved my trip and experiences in Wisconsin and it will not be my last trip out there. I'll be back soon.

George Argires

January 12, 2019

"A great dealership to work with"

- DonD13

All the people my wife and I met during the process of purchasing our new car were great people to work with. Made our buying experience enjoyable.

Don E. Byington