I may not be a typical customer as I knew what I wanted, and we concluded our deal on my first visit to the dealership which had been arranged by phone and internet. But Toyota of Keene/Jaime's service (also the internet salesman, David Cox) was exemplary, including the following:
- David returned my call within ten minutes of my e-mail querie, and had me an actual MSRP on the vehicle I spec'd to him within another ten minutes.
- They got the vehicle I wanted moved from another location.
- Jaime was courteous, helpful, sophisticated and professional in answering my questions.
- Jaine followed up on my additional requests, such as spec'g winter tires.
- Jaime's familiarization tour was fabulous.
- They assessed my trade-in quickly and (I thought) fairly
- They gave me a fair deal on the purchase, I thought, without gamesmanship.
- They processed the transaction quickly.
- Jaime followed up with me on additional questions, post-purchase.