Toyota of Killeen

Sales consultant

October 16, 2017

"Got what I asked "

- wg1365

Stopped to look at another vehicle I saw, Mr Newton Rose then found me a better vehicle at a better price. He went beyond to get me all that I asked for. Would definitely work with or recommend others to him.

October 11, 2017

"Great experience with Toyota"

- RSantos

Jonathan was great. I went there and drove the vehicles I wanted and felt no pressure to buy. I chose my vehicle and I’m loving my new RAV4. Thanks for all your help Jonathan.

Jonathan Benton

October 06, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Deadhead

Bill and Newton were wonderful to work with and made the process easy. This is my second vehicle from Toyota of Killeen and I will be back!

Other Employees : Bill Clifton