Toyota of Orlando

Agustin Vazquez

November 18, 2017

"Exceptional service"

- HighlanderBliss

I have been dealing with Toyota of Orlando for 20 years and have dealt with Kyle Carter on each occasion I have always received exceptional and personable service from the staff. I will continue to my cars from there. Thank you Kyle for taking good care of me for the past 20 years.

Kyle Carter
Aundre Robertson
Other Employees : Ashtyn who took me for a test drive and Eduardo Matas

November 15, 2017

"Auto Service Experience"

- cedtiger, 1975

The service provider, Carlos Rivera from the service department from Toyota of Orlando provided honest and loyal service. He provide detailed information about the service of Toyota customers and vehicle. Finally, he was patient and polite.

November 15, 2017

"Another vehicle purchased from Toyota of Orlando"

- Patrick Buckles

If memory serves me correctly, I just purchased my 15th vehicle over the past 20 years from Toyota of Orlando. I continue to go back for vehicles for myself and my family due to selection and quality of Toyota, but I would not purchase anywhere else than Toyota of Orlando. I have always dealt with James Lyle who make the car buying process easy and seamless. Hanna took several hours to show me different vehicles to make sure I got what I wanted. Edwardo Matas finalized the deal and got me through the process quickly and answered any questions I had. The vehicle was ready to go on time and once again, I drive off a satisfied customer.

James Lyle
Other Employees : Eduardo Matas, Hanna ( unsure of her last name)

• Open Extended Hours