Toyota of Plano

1001 Preston Road, Plano, Texas 75093

3733 Reviews of Toyota of Plano

October 19, 2017

"Purchased a 2015 Toyota Highlander"

- AP

I had a great experience with my salesman Wayne. He was willing to stay after hours and go the extra mile to ensure I would be pleased with my purchase. I also appreciated that John stayed late on a Saturday to make sure that I got a fair deal and was able to take our new car home that night.

Wayne Brandon
John Fulgoni
October 18, 2017

"Riz was very helpful to assist us in buying a Toyota Sienna "

- CF

I bought my first Toyota car at Toyota of Richardson and this time I bought a Toyota Sienna at Toyota of Plano and I like this place better. Riz was our sales man and his boss Kash stayed late to work with me to select the best car for us.

Riz Shah
Kash Zaman

Toyota of Plano responded

We are glad you felt well taken care of at our dealership and that we could meet your expectations. It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience and we appreciate your feedback.

October 17, 2017

"Best car buying experience I have had!"

- Chrisdan2017

Mustafa was wonderful. Gave me great information about the car. He stayed within my price range. He was never pushy, always very polite. I love my new car!!!

Mustafa Al-Far

Toyota of Plano responded

Thank you! We appreciate your review and are glad we could make your experience an easy and enjoyable one.

October 17, 2017

"Awesome Experience"

- mrdonjuantx

I was very pleased with the service and the attention that was given during the call buying process. The time it took from beginning to end I felt was a bit longer than normal, however that may be due to Saturday was a busy day..

Sunny Ati

Toyota of Plano responded

Thank you! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your purchasing experience and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you for sharing your review.

October 16, 2017

"Great service!"

- Jesus_V

Great service from the start of the car buying process until the end!!! I Highly recommend Ethan, Kal and the rest of the team here at Toyota of Plano!! We gave Ethan our budget and expectations and we were greatly surprised he was able to meet ALL our needs and within our budget to the fullest!! No high pressure pitch, just a friendly vibe. We live near another Toyota dealer in McKinney but they left us with a bad taste so we are willing to make the drive to Plano to use this dealership. Thank you Ethan and Thank you Kal for making the sale a smooth and stress free process!!

Kal Mian
Ethan Sabahi

October 13, 2017

"From Start To Finish...5*"

- alexis

We had been going from dealership to dealership looking for a car for my daughter, (who was looking for her "first" car). We had test drove many, some good, some not as good. When we walked in to Toyota we were greeted nicely, just like at all the others... But the BIGGEST difference was Ethan listened to us, was SUPER knowledgable, and didn't waste our time trying to just "make a deal". . After Ethan listening to what we wanted in a car and the price we wanted to stay around, he took us on a test drive in a car that met those criteria's, explaining ALL the newest safety features. That was impressive! We loved the car, but now...(Where other dealerships lost me...the price- AND...the even worse part...the back and forth I went through and the promises at the beginning, that they had seemed to forget when buying... that I had experienced at other car dealerships)... After discussing what we both thought was fair... Ethan came back with $5 less then what we had even discussed! When does that happen? Ethan did EVERYTHING I had hoped for when buying a car AND MORE! I said.."Where do I sign!" He educated us on, not only the car and all of it's updated features, but ratings, etc. and much more. We left the dealership, not only with a car we loved, but the price we felt that was fair, and Ethan treated us like family, NOT just another sale. I "WILL" tell everyone I know looking for that type of car, WHERE to go and to let Ethan and Francisco take care of you. THANKS for a GREAT experience! Sincerely, Alexis Ansay

Francisco Perez
Ethan Sabahi
Oct 13, 2017 -

October 12, 2017

"Human delivered a fast end efficient sales experience!"

- Walter

From vehicle selection, to financing and delivery, Human Sadoughi made the process fast and efficient, and he was respectful of our time. He was engaging and a pleasure to speak with. I would definitely engage him for my future Toyota needs!

Human Sadoughi
Oct 13, 2017 -

Toyota of Plano responded

Thank you! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your purchasing experience and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Thank you for sharing your review.

October 11, 2017

"Best car shopping experience ever "

- Jsun

Bucks Mishra did a wonderful job! The whole process is comfortable and smooth, She was very helpful and good follow-up. Best car shopping experience ever !

Bucks Mishra
Oct 11, 2017 -

Toyota of Plano responded

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with Bucks and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership!

October 09, 2017

"Solid customer service "

- South Carolina

I found my recent purchasing experience at Toyota of Plano to quite easy and enjoyable. Alex was extremely helpful and attentive to my families wants and needs. Alex demonstrated patience and professionalism during multiple test drives. Alex articulated pros and cons and seemed genuinely concerned about meeting my needs. Thanks Alex for everything

Alex Malek
Oct 11, 2017 -

October 08, 2017

"Satisfied customer"

- Jhoeanne

Gil and Karen are both so accommodating and take time to answer all my questions. Both are pleasant and excellent in customer service. As a costco member and a first timer in this dealership, I can say that I'll be back here for all my future car needs.

Karen Schlatterer
Gil Selasky
Oct 09, 2017 -

Toyota of Plano responded

It is great to hear you enjoyed working with Gil and Karen and we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing our dealership!

1 - 10 of 3,733 results